19- Ariana

Jai;

I quietly moaned when I felt movement on the bed.

Seconds later, a delicious warmth enveloped me when two arms wrapped around my waist from behind. Whoever it was, they were spooning with me.

"I'm back baby" I heard a familiar, soft, and due to my sleepiness, a faded voice whisper.

I ignored it, thinking it was another one of my dreams, and went back to sleep, intertwining my fingers with the ones that were now on my stomach.

The next morning I woke up sad, missing Kristal.

I tried to sit up, but an arm around my waist wouldn't let me.

I knitted my eyebrows together and slowly turned my head to look at who was hugging me from behind.

I widened my eyes when I saw the familiar body of the love of my life lying peacefully in bed, a blanket on top of her as our fingers were still somehow intertwined.

Her eyes fluttered open when she felt me moving.

I felt my breath hitching in my throat when her beautiful eyes made contact with mine.

The familiar warmth filling my chest and the weird feeling in my stomach, a good feeling.

"You're here" I barely whispered and she nodded before giving me a small smile.

A huge smile made its way to my face and I threw myself on top of here, not putting my whole weight on her, of course, and crashed my lips against her.

We both moaned at the contact as I felt her soft, plump lips on mine.

I missed her like crazy, I got used to see her everyday, and suddenly I didn't.

We pulled away from each other when we felt our lungs burning, begging for air.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me.

"Don't ever leave again...please. I missed you" I whispered against her neck when I buried my face in the crook of her neck. Sighing in content when her delicious, heavenly scent invaded my sense.

"I'm so, so sorry. I didn't thought it would affect you so bad. I'm sorry, but now I'm back, and I'm not going anywhere, okay?" She whispered back, running her fingers through my already messy hair.

I rolled off of her and lowered myself, going in between her legs, my face now leveled with her very noticeable bump.

It has grown so much, but Kristal still looked beautiful.

"Hi my beautiful baby...how are you? Daddy missed you and mommy. Are you giving mommy a hard time?" I cooed and turned my gaze to Kristal for a second to see her looking at me with loving, warm eyes.

"Actually, I don't even feel the baby" she muttered and I saw how her eyes filled with fear and anxiety.

I instantly knew what she was thinking about and I lifted her shirt, revealing her bigger stomach.

I planted a kiss below her belly button.

"The baby's fine, look at your stomach" I smiled and I saw her expression change.