27-The return of Luke Brooks

Where are you guys from??

I'm from Puerto Rico :)

-Jai-

I was lying on my bed with Kristal in my arms. Our naked bodies pressed together, a thin blanket covering us, as we talked about everything and anything, caressing each other's skin lovingly.

I placed my hand on her much bigger stomach and I felt the babies kicking, making my me smile.

"I can't believe you're giving birth to our babies soon" I quietly said.

"I know...I'm so excited, but I'm nervous too" she said, her voice comforting me.

If she's nervous, then I'm shitting myself.

I don't know how to deal with babies, how to be a father, and I'm scared that once she realizes that, she'll leave me.

"Why are you nervous?" I asked confused, I mean, I know why.

Nobody our age is ready to have babies, but she had nothing to be nervous or scared about, I'm with her through everything, and I'll help and support her.

She sighed, "What if I'm not a good mother?" She asked and I chuckled.

She looked up at me confused, I kissed her forehead.

"Babe, you will be a fantastic mother, you'll be the best one, I know it" I said, pulling her closer, meaning every word I said.

She panted a sweet kiss on my chest and hugged me tighter.

We heard the front door open, and we quickly sat up.

I picked up my shirt from the floor and gave it to her.

She quickly put it on, along with her underwear.

We heard a couple of knocks on the door.

"Wait!" I said and I heard chuckling.

Kristal got off the bed and grabbed a pair of clean boxers from my drawer, along with a pair of basketball shorts, throwing them in my direction, slipping on the boxers.

Once we were 'decent', Kristal opened the door, revealing a smirking Luke.

She squealed and hugged him, Luke chuckled and hugged her back.

I know he admitted he knew he was confused, and I know he met someone, but I couldn't help the jealousy building up inside of me.

They pulled away from each other, and I saw Luke looking at her like she was gold.

That's the way I look at her. She's my world and only mine.

I saw Luke placing his hands on her cheeks and my heart accelerated, as I stared at them.