32- It's not a goodbye, it's a see you later

-Kristal-

I sighed, looking up at the ceiling.

I was so confused, I didn't know what I was feeling, I was feeling everything at once.

I heard the door opening, but I ignored it, still trying to figure out what I was feeling.

The bed slightly sunk down and I felt light kisses being planted on my arm and hand.

"I love you" i heard Jai say and a small smile made its way to my face.

I looked down at him as he laid down with his head on my huge stomach, looking at me with adoration.

I still didn't know what I had done to have him love me with so much passion.

"I love you too...so much" I said, my voice creaking at the end.

He sighed and moved up farther in the bed, before laying next to me.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into him, allowing me to absorb his scent and warmth.

Lonely and sad tears streamed down my face as I gripped Jai's shirt, holding him for dear life.

"I'm gonna miss you" he mumbled, make nigh me feel even worse.

"Stop...please" I whimpered, and I felt his breathing becoming irregular.

"You don't have to go" he said, his voice sounding bitter.

"Jai, my grandma wants to see me, the only family member that hasn't rejected me when finding out about my pregnancy" I sighed and he tensed his body.

"What about me? What about about us, the Brooks? Aren't we family? We didn't rejected you, it was quite the opposite, actually. We took you in, we took care of you, we love you" Jai said, his voice slightly getting louder.

I hugged him closer, "I know, you're right, I'm sorry. I didn't meant to like that. I'll be forever grateful to you because of that, and you guys are my family, and I love you all so much" I said, rubbing his back.

"It's okay, I know what you meant. I just don't want you to leave, I just got you back" he mumbled and my heart started to painfully pound against my ribcage.

"I'll always be yours....no matter what" I whispered before pecking his lips.

"I thought my mom was gonna say yes" he grunted, clearly angry at the fact that his mother said no to him for what I think is the first time.

"It's okay... It's not forever, plus you can visit me" I sighed, knowing that what I just said wasn't what neither of us wanted to hear.

"You know that won't work out" he said, sounding angry.

We asked Gina if Jai could come with me and obviously she said no, which is understandable. He has school, his family is here, he can't just disappear to a place he's never been before.

Days later:

I bit my lip, trying to hold back my tears as I looked at Jai.