25- goodbye

If there are any mistakes, please point them out, so I can correct them...thank you! Enjoy :)

I stared at Jai as he ran his hands through his hair, he was clearly and obviously as stressed about this as I was.

"I-I don't know what to do" I whispered grabbing Jai's hand. He sighed, "I can fight with Luke over many things, but not about this. I love you, Kristal, but I can't fight or even lose my brother because of you" he said and even though he was right and correct, it still felt like I was being stabbed in the chest repeatedly.

"I know that...." I quietly mumbled and looked at Beau who was sitting in the couch from across us.

"I think you should talk to him" Beau suggested and I thought about it.

I didn't exactly wanted to, but I wanted to fix this. I don't want to lose my best friends or boyfriend. I can't lose them, they're the only people I have left.

"Yeah, I should" I said and stood up.

I was about to make my way upstairs when I saw Luke coming down and I froze. Had he heard us?

He looked at me and smiled, "What? Why do you have that face?" He asked and I nervously swallowed the lump on my throat before talking, "Nothing, really. You wanna go get ice cream with me and the boys?" I asked, I was supposed to talk to him, but I just couldn't. My plan was to find him someone.

"Yeah, sure" he shrugged and made his way towards me until he was standing a couple of feet away from me. He placed his hand on my cheek, "Do you think we could repeat the threesome again?" He quietly asked and I felt myself getting nervous.

No! Of course not.

"I don't think Jai would be comfortable with that, I don't think he really enjoyed it" I said trying to think of an excuse to say no.

He smirked and I knew that whatever was about to leave his mouth, wasn't going to be something I'd like.

"Well, trust me when I say I enjoyed it, we could repeat it again, but without Jai" he simply said and chuckled.

Stay calm, stay calm, stay calm. What would've I said if I didn't know he liked me?

"Ha, ha, ha, very funny" I said sarcastically.

He stepped closer to me and I quickly turned around, walking to where the boys were. When Jai noticed me, he smiled at me, he opened his mouth to say something but I quickly shook my head, signaling to keep his mouth closed.

He looked at me confused but his face changed, showing realization when he saw Luke walking in.

He frowned, and I looked at him confused, why did he looked so angry? I grabbed his hand and his face softened. "Let's go get ice cream" I said and Beau nodded and walked away with Luke leaving me with Jai, who was staring off into space, not saying anything, his thoughts slowly consuming him.

"Babe, are you okay?" I asked with concern, I honestly was scared of how he was taking the news, I was scared of his reaction, his decisions, and the way he thought about me or our relationship, even though we were not official.

He blinked a couple of times, coming back to reality. He stared deeply into my eyes and smiled, "I am honestly so lucky to have you, I love you so much" Jai whispered, his voice and eyes turning shy.

I swear my heart melted right then and there, what did I do to deserve such an amazing person?

I softly placed my hands on his cheeks and gently pulled him towards me, uniting our lips in a sweet, loving kiss. I could never get tired of his lips and kisses, I could kiss him forever. The idea sounded so good.