24- Stressed Out

I woke to the babies kicking like he was a soccer player expected to win a match.

I groaned as I turned in Jai's arms, making me face him.

He quietly moaned and blinked a couple of times, getting used to the bright light in the room, before he opened his eyes and focused them on me.

He smiled and pecked my lips, "Good morning, baby" he cooed with raspy voice.

I lightly giggled at the combination and placed a sweet kiss on his jaw.

"Good morning, handsome" I replied in the same tone and he smiled widely, warming my insides.

I felt the babies kicking once again and I groaned as I grimaced.

Jai raised his eyebrows, "Are you okay?" He asked concerned and I nodded.

"It looks like both babies will love soccer as much as their father and uncles do" I said and he chuckled.

He placed his warm hand on my stomach and started rubbing it, warming my whole stomach.

The kicking instantly stopped and I smiled, "I guess they love you more" I sighed in defeat, jokingly and Jai laughed.

"Are you jealous?" He asked with amusement and got on top of me, hovering over me.

I scoffed, "Please, me jealous of you....yeah, I am" I said, almost whispering the last part.

He chuckled and leaned down until our lips were almost touching, "I love you" he whispered against my lips and I smiled widely wen I heard those three, powerful words.

I felt happiness feeling every particle in my body, feeling like I was floating, like I could do anything I ever thought of.

"I love you too" I whispered, with so much emotion and I really meant it. I love him with everything I have. I don't need anything as long as I have him and I wouldn't ever change how things between us went.

I looked into his eyes and realized they were shinning like starts, they were so bright.

He stared at me with so many emotions in his eyes that it left me in awe.

He smiled and softly pressed his lips against mine.

We both moaned in unison as our lips caressed each other.

I spread my legs apart so he could get in between them and he did. He was holding himself up with his elbows, which were on either side of my head.

I wrapped one of my arms around his neck and the other one was traveling up and down his warm back.

He started grinding his lower region against me very slowly, driving me crazy.

I whimpered and the hand that was on his back, traveled down until it reached his ass. My hand went under his boxers and were so caught up in our heavy make-out session that we didn't hear the ringing cellphone.

Once I did, I tried to stop Jai and as much as I wanted to continue with this we needed to leave.

"J-Jai...stop....the...a-a...cellphone" I said-more like moaned- in between kisses.

I don't know if he had heard me but if he did, he completely ignored me.

"Jai" I said and pushed him away.

He looked at me confused and kinda frustrated.

The phone started ringing again and he looked at the night table next on his side of the bed.