06- Car rides

Finally, school was over. Luke, Jai and I walked together to Beau's car.

Beau got out of the car, greeted his brothers with a 'bro hug' and walked towards me. "Hey, how are you?" He asked wrapping his arms around me and engulfing me in a warm, tight, and very much needed hug. I hugged him back and buried my face in his chest. I heard the boy getting in the car.

The text came back to me and I pulled away and looked at Beau. He raised his eyebrows, "What?" He asked concerned.

"Do you remember that time we were walking and ate ice cream?someone had sent me a text saying 'I love you' and I told them that maybe they had the wrong number. But today the same number sent me a text, and I'm kinda scared" I said playing with my hands. Was I overreacting?

A deep frown appeared on his face, "Let me see your phone" he said and I handed my phone to Beau. When he read the texts, a relieved expression took over his factions.

"You scared me. This is...someone I know" he said without looking at me. That mean he was lying, but why would he lie?

"Who is it?" I asked, hoping that he'd tell me. "...um, you don't know him...he's a family friend" he said and I nodded, not believing him.

Even if he didn't wanted to tell me who this person was, I knew I wasn't in danger.

Beau kissed my head, "How are you feeling? Did you throw up today? Did you ate lunch?" He asked and I smiled, "I'm fine, I did threw up but I'm okay, and I did ate lunch" I said playfully rolling my eyes.

"Okay" he said narrowing his eyes at me. I walked to the car and when I was about to get in, I felt a slap on my ass.

I gasped and turned around. "What the fuck, Beau?!" I laughed loudly. "Watch your language, Lady" he chuckled and got in the drivers seat.

I was in the back with Jai and Luke was in the front with Beau. "Luke, did Kristal ate lunch?" Beau asked Luke and Jai looked at Beau confused, then he turned his gaze to me and gave me the same look.

"Umm...yeah, she ate pizza. Why?" Luke said looking confused. Beau shook his head and drove out of school. "Oh, the bags are on the trunk. We're picking James and Skip now" Beau said and we nodded.

Luke turned up the radio's volume. 'Slow motion' by Trey Songz came on and mentally squealed.

I started singing and dancing in my seat to the amazing beat.

"That song is perfect for a lap dance" Jai said and I nodded in agreement. "Talking about lap dances, Kristal, I dare you to give Jai a lap dance...right now" Luke said looking at us.
I suddenly, stopped dancing and singing to glare at Luke.

"Jai wouldn't want that" I smirked looking at Jai, who looked at me with wide eyes, shocked at how I admitted that I wouldn't mind.

"Never said I didn't" he said after a couple of seconds. A small smirk on his lips.

"NO! No sex in my car, please" Beau cried and Luke burst into laughter. I looked at Jai and he was already looking at me, our cheeks burning. I don't know about him, but the first thing I thought about was that night.

I already mentioned it, but it was so amazing. It hurt all night, since I was virgin, but I loved how intimate we were with each other. The way we kissed, and touched. The way Jai moved and moaned.

I miss Jai.
I miss his body.
I miss his hands on me.
I miss his lips on mine.
I miss him being inside of me.
I miss his low, raspy voice.
I need him.

He probably regrets it and barely remembers it. I was just another girl added to the list.

I shook my head and closed my eyes and laid back.