31-Good or bad news?

-Jai-
Million of thoughts were going through my head as I looked at Alexa.

"Did you already know there was no baby?" I asked, looking into her eyes.

She looked at me with disbelief and scoffed, "Of course I knew it, I just wanted to fuck you over, and make you miserable" she sarcastically said.

I sighed and nodded, "I'm sorry" I said, realizing I was being harsh with her and sounded really stupid.

"It's okay, at least now we know everything's alright, there's no baby" she said smiling, clearly happy about the news we received earlier.

I was beyond happy and relieved as well, my life wasn't over and I had a chance with Kristal, that's of course if she wants to ever see me again.

"Not everything" I mumbled, knowing this didn't necessarily fixed things with Kristal.

"The girl that picked up the phone when I called was your girlfriend, wasn't she?" She sighed and I nodded.

Was.

Actually, I don't know if we're still together, she never said she was officially breaking up with me.

"It must be hard...I could picture her reaction. Don't worry, if it's meant to be, everything will work out" She said, instantly making me feel better. Everything's going to work out.

I said goodbye to Alexa before leaving, going into my house, a huge smile plastered on my face.

I walked in, hearing loud talking upstairs. I felt my heart dropping to my stomach, there was something that didn't felt right.

The talking got even louder, like screaming.

I froze right where I was, my heart stopping when I heard a scream...a feminine scream.

I raced upstairs, storming into Beau's room, and what I saw broke my heart.

Kristal was loudly crying, groaning in pain, and moaning. Beau tried calming her down, holding her hand, as she sobbed.

Beau looked at me, and before he could open his mouth to say something, I was next to Kristal, holding her free hand, feeling pain and desperation at what was happening right now. Even though, I didn't know what was happening.

Kristal looked at me, tears streaming down her face, her eyes bloodshot, her whole face was flushed, and she had a pained expression on her face.

"Jai" she cried, squeezing my hand.

I felt hope, I felt like right now she needed me.

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked and she closed her eyes in pain.

"The babies...it hurts so much" She whispered, and I placed my hand on her huge stomach, before I started rubbing it.

I was taken aback when I felt the babies furiously kicking, it left me dumbfounded.

I placed kisses on her stomach, "Babies, I'm here, daddy's here" I whispered, still rubbing her stomach. Our eyes never lost contact, I just got lost in her eyes, in her deep orbs.

The kicking agonizingly slowly started to decrease, calming down.

Kristal's breathing pattern was irregular, but she wasn't crying anymore, which was a good sign.

Was it because the babies missed me? I don't really believe that, they don't know me, they don't know I'm their father.

Do they recognize my voice, my touch?

How is that possible?

I looked at Beau confused as to how she ended up here, in our house. Even though, it doesn't matter, I'm glad she was here when the pain started, and I'm also glad she's here because now I can talk to her and explain to her that Alexa isn't having a baby, and we can get back together.

"She came here since I told her you weren't here and we were just talking and hanging out, when she started feeling pain. I thought they were contractions, but it's too soon" Beau said, and it saddened me that she came here to be with Beau, not me, and she came here because I wasn't here.

"I need to talk to you" I said to Kristal, who was intensely looking at me, like she was studying me

She shook her head, "I won't stay or come back with you until you figure out what's going on with the other baby" She said, I saw how her face showed pain and sadness at the mention of my other baby, the one that didn't even existed.

"About that...there's no baby" I smiled and I heard Beau sighing in relief.

I was relieved too.

I looked at Kristal, who looked confused, "What?" she asked just above a whisper.

"I went to the doctor with Alexa and we found out there was no baby. She only took one test, and sometimes, those tests make mistakes" I said and she slightly smiled, leaning closer to me, pecking my lips, giving me the strength and assurance I needed.

"Jai, you're so stupid" she shook her head, sighing and I chuckled, "I know", I nodded.

"What the fuck were you thinking while fucking a fifteen-year old?" She asked, frowning and my mood suddenly dropped.

"I didn't know she was a freshman, she told me she was a junior, plus at the time I was drunk, and asking about her age was the last thing on my mind. She was at a senior party, so I assumed she was telling the truth" I said, getting frustrated with myself for being so fucking careless.

"Yeah, the only thing you were thinking about was fucking her" she snapped and I raised my eyebrows in shock, I looked at Beau, who had a look of amusement on his face.

Lately, she had been showing her jealous side and to be honest, I liked it. It was hot, and I loved when she turned all possessive with me. But, there's nothing she has to worry about, I'm all hers and that's how I plan on staying, hers.

"Babe" I laughed and kissed the back of her hand, "I love you" I said and she gave me a sad smile, which made my insides to feel all kinds of bad things.

Was she officially leaving me?

"I'm so sorry Jai, I love you so much, I didn't said it back that night because I was so mad, but I regret it so much. I love you so, so, so much, don't ever doubt it" She smiled and I returned the action.

"I love you, I'm staying with you, next to you and I'm not going anywhere", but apparently she was.

"I'm staying with my grandma. She found out about my pregnancy and she wants to see me" she quietly said.

I hummed, in understanding, "Okay" I simply said.

"She lives in Puerto Rico...." she slowly trailed off.

I know this was really boring, but it's just a filler.

Comment and vote if you want another chapter :)

-K-