28-Not only twins

Silence surrounded us as we sat on the couches in the living room

My hand in Jai's, where it loved to be, Luke sitting across from us.

"Well...the threesome" Jai started, breaking the uncomfortable silence. It was only silencer because of the topic we were about to touch.

"We should talk about it, say if you liked it, how you felt during...it, and afterwards" I simply said, shifting my gaze between the twins, who were intensely looking at me.

"Why should we talk about that? We all know it was the three of us experimenting, it won't happen again, and that's it" Jai said, getting worked up.

Luke and I looked at him with puzzled looks towards his sudden mood change.

"I agree with Kristal. We should talk about it, so it won't be awkward between us, we can let out every emotion we had during that experience, and then it's all in the past" Luke said, slightly smiling.

Jai sighed and nodded, still looking mad about it.

"I'll start..." Luke trailed off and I nodded, "Of course you will" Jai muttered under his breath.

I tightly squeezed his hand, asking him to stop, thankfully, he got it.

"Ummm...I liked it. I wasn't expecting you to really say yes, and when you were the one making the first move, I was speechless. I felt great during the threesome, it was something sexy, my oldest sexual fantasy and I'm glad I did it with you guys. After we were done, I kinda felt bad because I knew Jai hadn't enjoyed it, and he hated sharing you, I could see it in his face and the way he acted, but overall, I'm pretty sure it was the best sex I'd ever had" he said, not making eye contact with us, but then at the end, his eyes fell on me and a smirk appeared on his face.

I chuckled and looked at Jai, waiting for him to start talking.

"I didn't liked it at all" he said bluntly, crossing his arms over his chest.

I found his behavior rather amusing, but I also felt bad because he didn't enjoyed it as much as Luke and I did

"You need to stop being so fucking jealous, she's not leaving you" Luke chuckled, rolling his eyes and I nodded, cause it is the truth.