20- Boy or Girl?

Not edited...

Kristal;

My eyes fluttered open when I felt someone getting in bed with me.

A pair of warm, muscular arms wrapped around me from behind and pulled me closer to them.

I instantly knew it was Jai when his scent invaded my sense, by his warmth, and by the way he felt.

I turned around he tensed his whole body.

"Jai? Why did you left?" I murmured against his skin and his breathing became irregular.

I placed my hands on his back and moved them up and down his skin, caressing him.

I then realized he was naked.... I wasn't complaining, though.

"I-I wasn't feeling good...I went to the bathroom" he quietly said, kissing the top of my head.

"Are you okay now? You left for a really long time" I softly replied and yawned as sleep slowly took over me.

Jai took a shaky breath and pulled me closer to him.

"Kristal, I'm so, so sorry" he quietly whispered, almost inaudible.

He sounded so guilty, and hurt. It worried me.

I blinked a couple of times trying to stay awake.

I kissed his neck and a strange scent went through my nostrils. A way too sweet perfume.

I scrunched up my nose and slightly frowned.

"Jai, why do you smell like a girl's perfume?" I asked, trying to push all the negative thoughts away.

Did he left the house?

He quietly whimpered and buried his head in the crooks of my neck.

"It must be from when I hugged mom. Go to sleep baby, you're tired. I just want to cuddle with you" he whispered and I slightly nodded, planting a kiss on his skin.

I know for a fact that Gina doesn't likes or wears that type of perfumes.

I just shrugged it off, too sleepy and tired to think about it.

My eyes slowly closed as I drifted off to sleep.

.

The next morning I woke up to kisses in my neck.

I let out a raspy laugh and opened my eyes.

Jai was hovering over me, his hair was damp, and he had a towel wrapped around his waist, that was the only thing covering his manhood.

He gave me a huge smile, "Good morning, beautiful!" He loudly said, his minty breath fanning over my face.

I smiled at him and packed his lips, "Good morning, handsome" I smiled.

He leaned in and united our lips in a passionate, sweet kiss.

All I thought about was how he could be grossed out by my morning breath, but he didn't seem to mind. In fact, he kissed me harder with every second that passed.