05- Talking more than expected

The only thing I could hear were the people talking around me. Talking about their plans for this weekend, talking about boys and girls, just talking. I was just thinking about what would my baby would look like. I was excited about this baby, and I made sure that I ate healthy food, took my vitamins everyday, and all that stuff.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when someone started playing with my hair. I quickly turned around, startled, but calmed down when I saw Luke.

"Are you okay? I mean, I don't really know what happened the other day with your mom but if you're living with us, it must have been something serious. If you don't wanna tell me, it's okay. I'm pretty sure Beau told you this but you have us, we will help you with anything no matter what. I've noticed that you're acting a little bit different, if you need someone to talk, I'm right here, there's Beau, and of course, there's Jai. Just know that the Brooks love you" he smiled sweetly.

I just stared at him, this guys mean the world to me. They're always by my side and I'm thankful for that. I wrapped an arm around him and hugged him.

"Thank you so much Luke, I appreciate you being so sweet and supportive. But, I don't think Jai likes me very much, everyone knows that" I muttered looking down.

Luke chuckled, "Oh, he does likes you. You two just don't talk so much" he said playfully rolling his eyes.

"Umm...anyways, I'll tell you later why I'm living with you guys, I'm just not ready. Just expect someone special coming into your life" I said smiling nervously. I don't know how people will react about this baby and that scared me...a lot.

"Are you excited about going camping with us today?" He asked changing the topic, thank god.

I smiled widely, and nodded. "You know how much I love camping and I love spending time with you guys. You're funny and entertaining" I said standing up as the bell rang.

"Aww I love spending time with you too, you...breathe" he said smirking and I gasped and playfully punched his arm. He laughed and wrapped an arm around my shoulders, "I'm joking" he said and we walked inside our first period classroom. Science. I had most of my classes with Jai and Luke, but Jai never showed up, and when he did, he sat in the back while Luke and I sat on the center, almost in the front.

I felt my phone vibrate in my backpack so I took it out and saw one message from Beau, and another message from an unknown number. I read Beau's message first, "Good morning princess, call me if anything happens."

I found it sweet that Beau was looking out for me and taking care of me. I replied with a, "Morning ugly ;), we're ok."

Then, I read the message from the unknown number and saw that I had already texted this person, which really confused me.

It was the person that sent me the 'I love you' text when I was with Beau eating ice cream. The message said, "I wish I could talk to you whenever I wanted to, kiss you, hug you. I miss you and I love you."

Okay, now I was scared. At first I ignored it thinking it was that the person had the wrong number but I already told him, or her, and they keep texting me. I turned off my phone and put it back in my backpack.

I listened to the teacher and quietly talked to Luke throughout the whole period. When the bell finally rang, everyone stood up and quickly made their way out.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me?" I heard Luke say walking next to me. I looked at him and saw him looking at something ahead of him. I turned my gaze to where he was looking and instantly regretted it. Jai was making out with a blonde, short, curvy, and of course, skinny girl. He had her pushed against the lockers and he was grinding his hip against hers.