08- Another special night

Warning; This chapter is dirty and contains heavy sexual content ;)
** Sorry for any mistakes :(

I moaned and closed my eyes as Jai's lips kissed the skin of my neck. His hands were exploring my body, touching me in places that were aching for him.

We slowly undressed each other, we took our time, learning and caressing each other's skin.

Jai pulled away from me and I groaned at the loss of contact. He crawled to where his bag was and took out something, but I was too distracted to even notice. He had such a breathtaking body, and his cock, ohh, let's just say it wasn't small.

He came back and gave me a condom.
I pinched the tip of it with my fingertips and rolled it up his erect, throbbing member. He growled and threw his head back.

He looked so hot.

Every thought left my mind when I felt his tip rubbing my entrance.

"Jai...please go slowly" I whispered and he nodded his head, giving me a sweet smile, and kissing me passionately and sweetly.

His hips slowly thrusted forward and his cock slowly filled me, stretching me. He was slow and careful, trying to not hurt me.

A squeaky moan left his lips, "Fuck, you're so tight" he moaned and buried his face in my neck and chest. I shut my eyes closed and dug my nails into his skin, he groaned at the feeling of pain.

This time didn't hurt as much as my first time, it actually felt kinda good, there was only a little tiny bit of pain. But it was still there.

He stayed still for a couple of seconds, "Tell me when to move" he quietly spoke.

I took a deep, shaky breath.
"You can move" I said and he planted a kiss on my skin before sliding out of me, ever so slowly.
He thrusted himself back inside, a little bit faster. We both moaned, the pleasure mixed with the pain felt amazing.

What I loved about Jai was that even though he was trying so hard to not go animalistic on me, he kissed and touched me in a way that left me breathless.

I felt like he wasn't just fucking me, he was taking his time, going slow and soft.

After a couple of minutes, the pain completely disappeared. No words could describe the feeling that enveloped me. The adrenaline running through my veins, pleasure filled every particle of my body.

"Jai...go faster" I moaned and he looked at me surprised. Hesitantly, he moved a little bit faster, but I wanted more.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. I pulled his hips closer to mine with my legs.

We both moaned and his hands were on either side of my head.

I loved the way his body felt pressed against mine, on top of me. Skin to skin. I could feel how he was shaking, how his heart was beating as fast as mine, how our sweat combined together. Just like our breath and the quiet moans that left our mouths.
"Fuck Jai!" I loudly moaned. "Oh yeah... Moan my name, baby" he huskily whispered in my ear.

He stared deeply into my eyes, our noses touching as he thrusted in and out of me. The sound of our skin hitting against each other, our heavy breathing, and the the moaned and whimpers that escaped our lips constantly were the only thing audible.

"Ohhh...I-I'm close" Jai moaned lightly biting my bottom lip. I felt a weird sensation on my lower stomach, and in my core. "Me too" I moaned and he planted his lips on mine.

I felt him tense his whole body, he abruptly stopped moving, his eyes closed and his lips formed a perfect 'O'.

"Fuuuck!" He loudly moaned.