15-Awkward tension

The next morning, I woke up by loud noises in the living room.

I slowly and carefully turned around. Beau was asleep, loudly snoring.

I quietly got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I used the toilet and brushed my teeth.

I walked out of the bathroom and went downstairs. The twins were talking as Jai was standing by the counter as he ate an apple and Luke was looking for something in the refrigerator.

They still hadn't noticed my presence and I just stared at Jai, admiring him. His beauty leaving me my in awe, like it always did. My thoughts went back to yesterday and I frowned. He went to Ariana's house, it obvious what they did, and it made me beyond jealous, but I hard no right to be.

"So you fucked her?" Luke asked, he sounded surprised and mad for some reason. Of course they were talking about that.

Jai looked down and sighed, "I-I... Umm..it... Yes" he finally said after struggling and my heart broke into billion of pieces when I heard his words. He ran his hand through his hair, that's something he did when he was nervous or desperate.

"But I-" Jai started, but Luke cut him off. "Jai you fucked Ariana, even after everything. Finally you have everything you said you wanted in this life, yet it seems like it's not enough for you...what the fuck do you want? You're my brother, but Kristal's my best friend and I will not let you hurt h-" he was saying but stopped when he turned to look at Jai but his eyes fell on me.

Jai turned around and stared at me. He nervously bit his lip, and swallowed, before looking down.

"Good morning" I smiled, hiding my pain inside.

"Good morning" Luke said and cleared his throat when Jai stayed silent.

"Good morning" Jai mumbled, still looking at the floor. He looked like a little kid that's being yelled at.

"Guys, I already talked to you Jai, I know that you were sleeping with other girls after what happened between us. I do not like it, but I can't stop you. You can be with whoever you want, but I expect you, need you, and want you to be there when me and the baby need you the most" I said and walked towards him.

I kissed his cheek and did the same with Luke.

Jai walked towards me, he tightly hugged me and buried his face in the crook of my neck. "I'm so sorry, I promised I was going to be the best dad, and I'm keeping my promise. You just call my name whenever and I'll be there in less than a second. I'll probably be there even when you don't need me. I don't want to let you down, or disappoint you, please forgive me" he whispered as his hands rubbed my back up and down.

My heart melted at his words, and actions. I gladly returned the hug, with the same affection.

"Jai, I forgive you, and I know you'll be an amazing father" I smiled before planting a kiss on his chest.

"Okay....what am I doing here?" Luke awkwardly said before chuckling.

I laughed and walked towards him, tightly hugging him. "Awww... Do you want some of my love, Lukey?" I asked in a baby voice. Luke pushed me away, "Get the fuck away from me, you psycho weirdo" he said faking a disgusted tone.

"But I'm your number one fan. I know everything about you, you need to love me back. Please, it would make me the happiest girl in the whole entire world" I falsely sobbed and fell on my knees, begging him.

I was NOT making fun of his fans, just wanted to clear that up. I love his fans and they're family to me as well.

"Well, now that you're on you knees, show me what a good fan you are and make me happy, please me" Luke smirked and winked at me.