12- happiness

"Oh my god" was the first thing I heard. I slowly opened my eyes and blinked a couple of time, getting used to the brightness in the room.

I took in my surroundings and realized I was in the twin's room. I smiled remembering what happened yesterday. How he reacted about the baby, the beautiful words he said and the way he demonstrated it.

My smile quickly disappeared when my eyes landed on Luke. His hair was messy, his eyes looked tired, he was only wearing neon blue boxers and high socks. I laughed, but covered my mouth, not wanting to wake up the angel sleeping besides me.

"Where are your clothes?" I quietly asked, he thought about for a couple of seconds and shrugged, "I don't know" he said frowning and walked out of the room.

I chuckled and closed my eyes. I snuggled closer to Jai. A smile tugging at my lips.

Jai quietly moaned, stretching his arms.

"Good morning, princess" his raspy, deep yet sweet, and soft voice made its way to my ears.

"Good morning, handsome" I said, smiling before planting a kiss on his chest.

"How did you sleep?" He asked playing with my hair. "Amazing, and you?" I asked placing my hand on his hard abs.

"Like a baby" he laughed, "I don't wanna get up but I'm starving" I groaned. Jai's hand traveled to my stomach, "Good morning, baby" I barely heard his voice, it was like he was talking to himself. My heart melted at that.

I sat up and stretched my arms and back. I yawned and looked at Jai, he looked so beautiful and sexy.

He smiled at me and I looked down, blushing. I stood up and slipped on my underwear and a turned to look at Jai, "I'll go take a shower and wait for you downstairs, okay?" I said walking towards the door, my back facing him.

I heard movement behind me so I turned around, I gasped when I saw Jai standing so close to me. My eyes automatically traveled up and down his body. I looked at his erected member and blushed, I looked up again and cleared my throat when I saw a smirk on Jai's face. I noticed his cheeks had a faint pinkish color.

"Can I join you?" He asked and I nodded, "But no funny business, alright?" I asked raising my eyebrow and he nodded.

I turned back around and he pushed his body against mine, I could feel everything. We walked out of the room and quickly made our way to the bathroom. Once we were inside, I closed the door and locked it.

I stripped out of my clothes and stepped inside the shower, Jai following behind me. I turned on the water and stepped under the hot, fake rain. I felt a gaze burning my skin. I opened my eyes and found Jai staring at me with so much intensity that it made my breath hitch in my throat.

He gave me a sweet smile and walked closer to me, until we were chest against chest, he placed his hands on my hips. "You're beautiful" he whispered against my lips, I smiled and pressed my lips against his plump, warm ones.

I swear his kisses are the best ones, not that I've kissed many guys but yeah...

I wrapped my arms around his neck as we slowly kissed.

"I'll take care of you" he said once we pulled away from each other.

He grabbed the body wash and poured a fair amount on his hand before rubbing his hands together, and placing his hands on my shoulders. He spread the soap on my arms, chest, torso, my stomach, lower back, my ass, and my inner thighs. I took a shaky breath when he tapped my thigh, "Wrap your leg around my waist" he instructed and I did as told, he cleaned my private parts and to be honest I wasn't that uncomfortable, but it was little weird, I wasn't used to this. But it was so intimate and it made me feel closer to Jai.