26-Please say yes

-Kristal-

Weeks later:

I smiled as I walked out of the hospital, hand-in-hand with Jai. We just got out of a appointment and everything was going well, my belly is huge! It has grown so much in so fast.

We got in Beau's car and drove to the house, stopping at Maccas to eat.

Beau dropped us off in front of the house and said he was going to Chelsey's, which made me and Jai smirk. Beau playfully rolled his eyes and drove away. Jai unlocked the door and he held the door open for me.

Silence enveloped us when we were both inside and I felt sadness taking over my emotions, along with guilt. Knowing that usually Luke was there when we got home, but this time he wasn't.

Jai sighed and hugged us from behind, "Babe, it's okay. It's not your fault, please stop" Jai whispered in my ear and I nodded.

"We won't spend so much time together tomorrow. I have to go back to school and when I get out of school, I'll go directly to work and be back at 11:00 pm" he said and I pouted, he smiled and kissed my pout.

I hugged him, I don't want him to leave, ever.

"I love you" I whispered and he hugged me tighter, "I love you more, princess" he said, which caused a smile to spread on my face.

I felt his hands caressing my arms, up and down, making goosebumps to appear on my skin, he left a trail of sweet pecks on my neck, and a sighed escaped my lips as I rested my forehead on his shoulder, his heavenly scent embracing me.

I really do love this boy, with my everything.

"Jai..." I whimpered, enjoying his soft and sweet caresses and affection.

He grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers.

We walked upstairs and we went into the twins room, and as soon as we entered, flashbacks of the threesome came back, flashbacks of Luke.

I felt my eyes watering, knowing I had ruined my friendship with Luke, my best friend, whom was always there for me when I needed him, whom accepted me with every flaw I had.

It was like he had heard me or something because my phone started ringing and when I looked at the i.d, Luke's name and picture were on the screen.

I immediately answered the call, "Hello? Luke?" I said and a single tear streamed down my cheek.

"Kristal" he breathed and I smiled at the sound of his voice.

"I miss you...so much" I said looking down, scared of what he was gonna say.

"I miss you too, a lot. Actually, that's why I called, I'm coming back tonight" He said and I widely smiled.

"Yay!" I childishly laughed and I heard him chuckling.

"Also, I wanted to apologize. I realized I was confused, I thought I loved you- and I do, but not like Jai does, I love you as a friend. I met someone, and I really like her" he said and I could practically hear his smile.

Relief took over my emotions, knowing everything was okay.

"T-that's good-amazing! I have to meet her" I said and he chuckled, "Oh, you will" he laughed and I smiled, before asking what has been eating me alive, "Luke?" I said and he hummed, letting me know he was listening.

"Will our friendship go back to how it was?" I asked and looked at Jai, who was staring at me, not a single emotion present of his beautiful face.

He sighed, "It can, of course it can. We have to think about the threesome as something that pulled us closer, that's it" he said and I nodded, even though he couldn't see me. I completely agreed with him