Alone at Last

No one was sitting around when we made it upstairs and I was thanking god. I guess all my friends went down stairs or whatever all that meant was we could finally be alone. The two of us sat on the couch finally able to hear each other without having to yell.
Me: Before we go any further, I have 2 important questions.
      She looked at me and got closer then kissed me saying I was surprised and kinda taken back was a understatement.
Jasmine: I really had to get that out the way, I've been wanting to do that since I laid eyes on you but whats up?
Me: Totally not complying but are you fully lesbian and do you have any kids?
       She answered pretty fast.
Jasmine: Yes and No
       I got closer feeling more confident about the outcome of the night. Jasmine must have been feeling the same thing since she took it upon herself to sit in my lap. We sat there talking for what seemed like to be forever, we even made out a few times. I didn't realize what time it was since I had this beautiful women occupying me but Dj kept calling my name on the mic. Knowing it was closing time she put all her contact info in my phone her number, snapchat, Instagram and even took a picture for her contact. She put her contact name as JasBeauty making me chuckle. We walked down to the main area together holding hands, she hugged me and even gave me a kiss. Jasmine tried to leave after kissing me but I wasn't having it.
Me: Where you think you going? 
      She looked at me.
Jasmine: Home or am I?
       I looked at her and shook my head.
Me: Do you really want to go home?
Jasmine: You right I'll be right back.
      I went grabbed the mic and thanked everyone again telling all of them to have a safe trip home and to come back again next week. After giving the mic back I searched in the crowd for jasmine finally noticing she was with her friends at a booth by the bar. She pointed at me and her friends looked at me laughed and high fived each other as I walked over.
Me: Hey ladies how was y'all night?
      They all said they had a great time and enjoyed their drinks. Her best friend got up and whispered in my ear,
Jasmine's BFF: You better take care of her or my nice big 6'7 boyfriend will pay you a visit ok?
Me: Yea of course don't worry you got it.
      She hugged jasmine and told her to give her a call when she got home still eyeing me but I wasn't worried in the slightest. I take her hand in til we get outside, I went into my pocket looking for my keys until I remember I gave them to Alex.
Jasmine: What kind of car is it?
Me: It's a 2015 silver Audi TTS.
She looked at me shocked, but yea I did pretty well so I bought it just to spoil myself. We looked for it for a lil bit but we couldn't find it figuring Alex took it and went home. Jasmine tossed me her car keys,
Me: What you driving sexy?
      She pointed at an all black hemi challenger with black rims, all the windows were tinted just enough where you couldn't see inside and it was clean as hell.
Jasmine: I'm not driving, you are.
       I opened Jasmine the  door helping her in running back to the drivers side hopping it and buckling up. After we were I started up her car driving to my house. The whole way there we were singing along to all the song on the radio, kissing at red lights and stop signs. We pulled up in my drive way I seen my car making me shake my head. Quickly hopping out I run around to Jasmine's side to help her get out, she kissed me hard silently thanking me. We walk up to the door and I could barely even get the door open because she kept kissing on my neck. I was finally able to focus enough to get the door open and I couldn't have closed it fast enough. She pushes me up against the wall and starts kissing me roughly but abruptly stops her leaving us both panting heavily.
Me: What's wrong?
      She starts laughing at me,
Jasmine: Give me a tour of the place.
      She winks at me,
Me: Ok this is the living room.
      She laughed, I grabbed her hand showing her the kitchen, the game room then I showed her Alex's room. We were shocked when we seen Alex butt naked along with 2 other girls. She seemed to be sleeping peacefully I couldn't let that be, after all she did take my car. I got 2 markers and tossed 1 to Jasmine drawing on Alex's and the 2 girls faces. They started to wake up as soon Jasmine bussed out laughing so we took off running to my room.