Jas's Birthday Part 2

****Ty's POV****
    Her party was being held in the ballroom of the Double Tree hotel in the Galleria area, so it was kind of far from where we lived.
Jasmine: Ty baby what's taking so long?
Me: We almost there like 5 more minutes ok?
    I looked over and she was nodding, I felt bad because she was probably bored. I started flipping through my phone to find my Rihanna songs and put them on repeat. She danced and song along to all of them which was very entertaining to watch. As promised 5 minutes later I pulled up to the valet parking.
Me: Ok baby we're here but I need you to keep your blind folds on ok?
Jasmine: Yea, I'm really excited.
Me: I know baby, I know.
    I got out going to her side opening the door for her then grasped her hand helping her out the car. I handed my keys over to the valet and made sure they had the keys to ma's truck. We walked in and I sat her down in a chair that was in the lobby.
Me: Babe I'm going to give you to Kai and Maya right quick while I go check on everything.
Jasmine: Just hurry up I'm tired of having this on.
Me: Just because it's your birthday doesn't mean you can be a whiny baby.
Jasmine: Yes it does.
    She stuck her tongue out at me and I kissed it. She giggles while trying to hit me but I jogged away laughing.
    I made my way to the ballroom and I could already hear the music before I walked in. They had bright lights flashing everywhere and most of our friends and family were already here.
Most of them kind of knew who I was and greeted me as I walked around looking for Alex and my ma. I finally found them by the Dj booth, I had him turn down the music as he handed me a mic.
Me: Hey hey everybody how are y'all doing tonight?
    They all shouted at me but I could hear them saying good.
Me: That's awesome, I knew most of y'all but I'll introduce myself anyway. I'm Ty and I'm Jasmine's lovely girlfriend that is throwing her this wonderful party.
     They clapped and I could hear a few wolf calls which made me laugh.
Me: So I have the birthday girl right outside and I think it's about time to bring her in. What she doesn't know that this isn't a simple dinner but a surprise birthday. So when I bring her in I want everyone to tell surprise as loud as they can. Can y'all do that for me?
    They clapped and cheered as I handed the mic back.
Alex: The cake will be here in right on time so don't worry.
    Her, ma and pops made their way to the main entrance with me. We walked back in the hallway where I left AJ and the kids at. They were all immersed in their own conversations while AJ just sat there. I walked up behind her since she could see anyway and kisses her cheek.
Jasmine: Ty that better be you.
Me: Who else would it be?
   She turned around with a huge smile on her face.
Jasmine: A pervert that wanted my body.
Me: Well I'm not a pervert.
    She giggled standing to find me, once she did AJ wrapped her arm in mine.
Me: You ready?
    I motioned them to get behind me as we walked down the hall. We stood in front of the door waiting.
Me: AJ I'm going to take your blindfold off but I need you to keep your eyes closed.
     She nodded as I untied it from the back so I wouldn't mess up her hair. I nodded for them to open the door.
Everybody: SURPRISE!!!!!
    She jumped back opening her eyes looking around. I seen little tears flowing from her eyes as she had her hand over her mouth. She turned around jumping on me and I caught her instantly. Everyone awed as she snuggled her head into my neck mumbling.
Jasmine: You did all of this for me?
Me: Yep, happy birthday my beautiful fiancé.
     I put her down as she pecked my lips repeatedly.
Me: Ok, Ok I have to go right quick, mingle with our family for a bit.
Jasmine: No don't leave.
Me: I have to, but I'll be right back. Have fun ok?
    She nodded pouting a little bit but I gave her a quick kiss as Jaylee took AJ somewhere. I pulled Alex with me to the back entrance.
Mario: Hey T you ready?
I nooded as he handed me my backpack.
Me: Just let me change right quick. Al go tell the people to be ready with the cake then make sure AJ, ma, pops, Jaylee and the kids are in the front I don't want them to miss anything.
Alex: Don't worry I got you.
I took off to the bathroom as soon as I stepped inside my clothes were coming off. I was in a somewhat hurry and I needed to change quickly. After I was done Mario and I met up back stage. I was a little nervous because I've never really sung in front of anyone, it was sort if my secret talent.
Mario: You have no reason to look nervous, just do it exactly how we rehearsed.
He gave me a big hug as the music started, he left me standing there gathering myself.
Mmmm ..... Mmmmm.... Yeah....Mmmmm....Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
Mmmm...Yeah....Mmmm..... Yeah, Yeah
I could hear them all going crazy as he started to sing.
Baby I just don't get it
Do you enjoy being hurt?
I know you smelled the perfume, the make-up on his shirt
You don't believe his stories
You know that they're all lies
Bad as you are, you stick around and I just don't know why