A Great Vaca

****Omniscient POV****
Ty and Jasmine took a quick shower then went met everyone at the dinner table. They all sat around talking and bonding with each other except for Nick. At first he was embarrassed of the whole situation but now he's just sad he doesn't have his big sister anymore. It was eating at him to know that it was his fault that Ty wasn't talk to him anymore. He got up tapping Ty on the shoulder,
Nick: Um can I talk to you right quick?
The whole table grew silent watching the two of them.
Ty: I don't know Nick, is there something to talk about?
Nick: Yea, well I think it is. Can you give me a chance please? I promise I won't put my hands on you.
Ty looked at Jasmine and she shrugged,
Maya: Hear him out T-Rae, for me.
Ty huffed getting up going outside in the backyard.
****Ty's POV****
I sat there waiting for him to say something but he didn't. He was just fidgeting with his fingers sweating bullets.
Me: So you gon say something?
Nick: Ty I miss you. Like I never realized how much you actually meant to me, what I did to you was unforgivable. But I was hoping you would, I really didn't mean to hit you. I was upset that you and Maya both were leaving without me. Y'all are both my big sisters that I can't live without.
Me: Ok so why couldn't have you just said that?
Nick: I guess I could have but I don't know why I just reacted the way I did. So do you forgive Ty?
Me: On one condition.
Nick: Name anything and I'll do it.
Me: I want to get my lick back. You hit me in my jaw a couple times, I'm not gon lie you rattled my shit a little.
Nick: Ok, if this'll fix our relationship then let's do it.
I went to the back door yelling,
Me: Pops come here for a second!!
I walked back over to Nick waiting for pops to come outside. He strolled through the door folding his arms looking at Nick.
Liam: What you need sweetie?
Me: I need you to hold his arms, I told him this was the only way I'd try to fix things with him is for me to get my licks back.
He nodded grabbed Nick's arms holding them behind his back.
Me: 3 shots is all I want.
Nick: Fine go head.
Me: If you move Ima make it worse, so I advise you to man up.
I used my index finger leveling his head up right where I needed it to be, I cocked back putting all my weight into the punch. I hit him so hard pops stumbled over,
Liam: Damn I know that hurt.
Blood started trickling out of his mouth and tears fell from his eyes. I did it again making more blood and spit fly from his mouth. He was crying harder now with his head hanging, I held his head up for the last time hitting him as hard as I could letting all the hurt and pain I felt out in that punch. He fell out of uncle Liam's hold onto the ground spitting out blood.
Me: Don't you ever put your hands on me again or I'll break them or your jaw remember that. Oh and don't think we cool now but I'll put up with you but you not my little brother again just yet.
Uncle Liam picked Nick up placing him over his shoulder as we walked back into the house. Aunt Nia ran up to them checking out Nick,
Nia: What happened?
Me: I told him if he let me get my licks back I'll forgive him, so that's what I did.
Blood was still leaking out of his mouth.
Nia: Did you have to hit him so hard?
Me: Yupp.
I kissed her cheek going back to the table as they took Nick up to his room.
Kai: Damn Ty you got them hands.
Jasmine: No she don't, she a big ass softy.
Lauren sized me up giggling a little as she mugged me, I grabbed her throat back her up to the wall. I tightened my grip till I heard her moan then I leaned down sucking on her bottom lip. I let her throat go putting my arms around her waist deepened the kiss. Just as she was about to put her arms around my neck I pulled away. She groaned, mugging me again.
Me: So who a softy?
Kai and Maya busted out laughing at us.
Jasmine: You punk.
She mushed my head so I grabbed her thighs picking her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I slammed her up against the wall pinning her arms above her head.
Me: Don't make me fuck you right here.
She bit down on her lip looking at me with her eyes full of lust. I heard Maya and Kai behind us oohing as we both stares at each other.
Nia: What you said?
We snapped our heads over to Aunt Nia standing in the threshold of the hall way and dining room.
Me: Huh?
They all busted out laughing as I let Lauren down, I stood behind her watching moms walk closer to us.
Nia: Why you hiding? I ain't gon hit you.
Me: I'm not hiding, just um smelling Jasmine's hair.
Nia: You silly forreal, but why you have to say and do all those things in front of my babies.
Me: They ain't no babies and they probably worse than Me and Jasmine and you just don't know.
Nia: Let me catch them, my foot gon be so far up they ass.
Maya: Ma you know we not freaks like them. They almost had sex just now in front of us.
Nia: Y'all just stood there watching so I don't know.
They mugged her as Jasmine and I was laughing hard, I don't know about Jas but I ain't never laughed so hard in my life.
Kai: Come on Ms.Nia, why you gon play us like that?
Nia: I'm just kidding, but clean the plates out and make sure the table is clean then y'all can't go do whatever y'all do.
She came around hugging and kissing all of us on the forehead or on the cheek. We all talked shit to each other while we cleaned up, then we all left our separate ways. I closed the door locking it watching Jasmine climb into the bed. She beckoned me over to her with her finger, I crawled in between her legs laying my head on her stomach then I wrapped my arms around her body.
Jasmine: You know I love you right daddy?
Me: Yea and I love you more.
She ran her hand through my hair messaging my scalp.
Jasmine: I want to say sorry about earlier, I didn't know I get that way when I don't take them.
Me: It's ok forreal babe, it doesn't bother me at all. Your who I want to be with, I told you when you first told me about it I'd be here for you and help you if I could. I don't know how to help, all I can do is comfort you when you start to freak out.
Jasmine: I really appreciate you if you didn't know it. I don't know many people that would put up with me, but I'm glad you do.
Me: I didn't but I do know. I love being with you, your funny asf with yo ole silly ass.
She giggled giving me the puppy dog eyes.
Jasmine: Baby stoooop, I'm being serious.
Me: I know you are but you just so damn cute bae, it make me want to just eat you up.
I blew raspberries on her stomach then I kissed on it.
Jasmine: Oh so you trying to eat me?
I looked up at her and she was smirking biting down on her lip.
Me: Shiiid you ain't gotta ask me.
I got up about to slid her pajama pants off but she stopped me.
Jasmine: I asked a question, I didn't say daddy I'm horny and I need you to eat the box.
I smacked my lips.
Me: See you always playing with me.
She started laughing at me as I pouted like a little kid.
Jasmine: You know I'd let you but I'm a little sleepy. Speaking of which you should be too, I see you fighting it.
Me: I kind of am, I just miss talking to you. This is only the second time we actually got a little time just to enjoy each other I like it.
Jasmine: Aww me too baby I love it when we can just talk and mess with each other.
Me: Yep, so guess who I talked to earlier.
She shrugged,
Me: Alex called me when I got home this morning.
Jasmine: Really? How she doing?
Me: Her and the baby doing good she want us to to make it to her doctor's appointment on Wednesday. But she told me she was with Lisa and they been all up in each other's ass since we left.
Jasmine: Leave them alone, I'd hate to have to beat Lisa ass if she try to get at you again. So are we leaving soon?
Me: Yep I gotta talk to Kai first though and see if they want to fly or drive since she got her new car. And Lisa is not worried about me, she got Alex.
Jasmine: That's sounds good to me but baby shut up, like have you seen you? You kind of sexy, I'm pretty sure if they broke up she'd be all up on you.
Me: Um excuse me kind of sexy? Girl you better get some glasses or something I'm full blown sexy and you are too. We just one fine ass couple and even if they broke up she couldn't have me. You want to know why?
She nodded,
Me: Because she ain't got shit on you baby. You smart, beautiful, funny, got a lot of things in common with me, yo whole body fye asf and not to forget but I'm in love with you. Ain't no body coming in between us.
Jasmine: Wow!! Your in love with me?
Me: Yes, it's hard not to. You just so damn amazing, so it makes it easy.
Jasmine: Your so fucking sweet, if I wasn't tired that really would have made me take my panties off for you.
Me: It's ok baby, I rather just cuddle with you right now anyway but tomorrow night it's gon be me, Hennessy and you.
Jasmine: Bruh you so corny, yo ass ain't Dej loaf.
Me: Whatever you heard what I said.
I moved behind her as she turned towards me burying her head in my chest putting her arms around my waist.
Me: AJ baby I love you so much.
Jasmine: AJ?
Me: I can't call you jay because I call Jaylee that or pooh bear because I call Maya that. I would call you princess but you more like my queen so I thought I'd call you AJ, it's you middle name and your first name. Or I could call you Bree.
Jasmine: Oh that's how you came up with that but you can call me whatever.
I nodded laughing,
Jasmine: Well Ima call you Rae Rae.
Me: That's a little gay don't ya think?
Jasmine: What the fuck you mean? You are gay or did you forget?
She started laughing at me.
Me: Aye shut up, I ain't forget but you know what I meant.
She raised her head laughing, pecking my lips a couple times.
Jasmine: I love you too daddy now go to sleep.
She snuggled into me some more, I kissed her forehead pulling her closer as I closed my eyes.
****Jasmine's POV****
    I woke up moving out of Ty's arms to stretch but she was still sleeping. I got my phone checking the time it was 9:36, and I didn't want to wake Ty up so I went on Instagram. I was just scrolling through my timeline till I seen a post about Rihanna. Like if I didn't have Ty, I'd be all for marrying Rihanna ole fine ass.