Date Night

We walked in an it was almost closing time which was perfect. It was a couple of people in there they look to have been in their 30s or 40s. I went paid for a round then an instructor came out to us explain to us the safety rules. He went got our go karts ready so we were just standing holding hands an talking.
Jasmine: You ready for this ass whooping?
Me: Who told I liked that?
She blurted out laughing making the people start looking at us.
Jasmine: Oops to loud huh? But I didn't mean like that you freak.
Me: No ok maybe just a tad an hey you started it you should know I'm nasty.
I hugged up on her an grabbed on her booty. She giggled a little an she put her arms around my neck an laid her head on my shoulder. I whispered in her ear,
Me: How bout we bet on this?
She raised up off me an she looked at me,
Jasmine: What do you have in mind?
Me: If I win um I want a strip show from you.
Jasmine: Ok I can do that. So if I win I want you to spend the night at my house and give me a spa night. I want you to go all out. An I just thought if an if I lose Ima have to do the strip show for you, I want to do it right.
Me: What you mean?
She came back in put her arms around my neck again then she whispered in my ear,
Jasmine: Ima need a stripper pole.
I stepped back an looked her up an down an she winked at me.
Me: Ok let's kiss on it.
She wrapped her arms around my neck an pulled me into her. She started kissing me an we forgot where we were. The instructor came back an we didn't notice until he cleared his throat. We stopped kissing an we noticed that it was a different guy.
****: Hi I'm Greg.
Both of us: Hi.
Me: I'm Ty an this is Jasmine.
       Jasmine just looked at him an I shook hands with Greg, then he ushered us over to where the helmets were.
Greg: Here is a stocking cap so you don't get helmet hair.
He laughed an we just stared at him like he was an alien from outta space. We both tried on helmets till we found the one that fit. I kissed her before we put out helmets on. It was only us racing so there would be no funny business. We got in our go-karts, Greg came an helped jasmine buckle up first. I notice that he was taking a long time an he was whispering something to her but I couldn't hear.
Me: Is there a problem up there?
Greg quickly rose up from jasmine an he flashed me a quick smile. For some reason I felt uneasy about that I need to talk to jasmine about that. But for now I'm just going to focus on winning this race. I REALLY want that dance. I buckled myself in I didn't want Greg to help. He stood on the side an raise a green flag.
Greg: Ready....Set.........GO!!
We both sped off on the track, we bumped each other on one of the turns. We were neck an neck racing to the finish line. It was just one more turn before the finish line. I was able to get on the inside so I could turn, jasmine had no choice but to go wide. We came out the turn an jasmine hit the back of me. Lucky I didn't spin out of control, it did give a little extra push though. I pulled out ahead and I crossed the finish line first. I was so excited I unbuckled myself an got out then I took off the helmet an stocking cap. Jasmine finished before me an I noticed it looked like she was thinking about something, I walked over to her.
Me: That was so much fun we have to do that again.
Jasmine: Yea sure.
Me: Whats wrong? Is it that Greg dude? What was he whispering to you?
Jasmine: Nothing lets get out of here.
Me: You sure? If somethings wrong you can tell me.
Jasmine: I will just not right now ok?
Me: Yea ok lets go.
     She grabbed my hand an smiled, she knew I need that. All I know is that he better not come at her with no bullshit. Jasmine is a really great girl, I
wouldn't mind seeing her more an possibly even start dating her. I pecked her cheek as we walked out to the car. The girl at the front told us to have a great night an said we should come back. We got to the car an jasmine started patting her pockets an her jacket pocket.
Jasmine: I cant find my phone I'll be right back.
She ran back inside, I pulled the car around to the front to wait for her. *bleep bleep*, I got a text from Alex.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
BFA> How's the date going bro?
BFT> Its going OK, but I think somethings going on with her an this dude up here at this go-kart place.
BFA> What you mean?
BFT> He went buckled her up in the go kart an he was whispering something to her. I asked her about it but she said she'd tell me later.
BFA> Damn man well I hope everything OK an she ain't just playing gay, you know what i mean.
BTF> Yea I get you man, I'll be home to grab some clothes in a little while I'll see you bro.
BFA> Alright.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I put my phone down an sat there for a little bit. Jasmine was taking forever, I got out an went to see what was taking her so long. I walk around an I didn't see jasmine anywhere, I heard yelling coming from the office by the restrooms. I walked over an I put my ear to the door so I could hear. I heard Jasmine an someone else talking.
Jasmine: What are you doing here your supposed to be in jail.
I ran out to my car an reached under my seat, I had a Glock 17 under there an nobody but Alex knew about it. I put it in my pocket an ran back in to listened again.
*****: Well I'm not anymore. I've been following you jasmine, its just a coincidence that you showed up here. You look good.
Jasmine: Don't touch me, Stop come on. GREG STOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!
I opened it was unlocked, I saw Greg on top of Jasmine on a old office desk in the corner of the room it made my blood boil and I was beyond furious. He didn't hear me come in, I creeped up behide him an pulled out my gun an cocked it. He froze up an I grabbed his shirt an pulled him off her and threw him on the floor.
Me: Come baby grab your shirt its OK I got you now.
She got up an got her plaid shirt off the floor an I let her leave first. He got up off the floor.
Greg: Baby?
Me: Yea bro she mine now, I don't know about ya'll past but I really don't care. Don't ever let me see or even hear that you be messing with her or you'll have me to deal with.
Greg: An who the fuck are you? You ain't shit, Jasmine mine an I'll get her back I'm not worried about you your not going to do anything.
Me: I ain't dej loaf but try me.
I started walking out an I heard him running behide me. I pointed the gun right at his forehead.
Me: You ain't slick you know that right?
I took the butt of the gun an hit him in the jaw with it as hard as I could, now Greg is a 6'2 , 6'3 tall muscular dude but I still hit his ass. He fell to the floor an spat out some blood an a couple of teeth. I walked to the side of him an I bent down put the gun under his chin an raised his head up then I looked him in his eyes.
Me: Yea I wasn't playing don't let me catch you like this again or it won't end up with me talking to you like this. Next time you'll have a bullet in the middle of your forehead. She with me now don't worry about her anymore, unless you like seeing me too.
I got up an I walked out closing the door behide me. I got outside an I seen that she wasn't in the car. I looked around an I seen her sitting on the curb on the side of the building, she was crying. She heard me coming an quickly dried her eyes. I went sat on the side of her, she wouldn't look at me so I sat in the front of her. As soon as she looked at me tears started to fall all over again, I stood up an I grabbed her hand and pulled her into my arms. I hugged her tightly an she hugged me back just as tight as she cried even harder. I felt her sliding down but I quickly caught her an I picked her up bridal style. She put her arms around neck, laid on my shoulder and cried still. I walked us back over to my car an I put her in an even put her seat belt on for her. I kissed her forehead after I finished buckling her in then I closed the door then went around got in and pulled off. The whole car ride was silent but I didn't mind, I knew she'd talked to me when she was ready. I pulled up to my house, Jasmine an I got out an I opened up the door and Alex was sitting on the couch smoking. I let Jasmine go in before me,
Alex: Whats up ya'll?
Jasmine just walked straight to my room.
Alex: Whats up with her?
Me: Man its a long story I'll tell you later.
Alex: Here you look like you need this.
She handed me the blunt an I took a long, slow an much needed drag from it an inhaled all of it then, I blew it out then took an even bigger drag and handed it back to Alex. I inhaled most of that one but choked as I blew it out. I walked upstairs to my room an I heard my showering running, I took my shoes off an put them in the closet then went in the bathroom. I saw Jasmine sitting in the shower crying with all her clothes on. I went to the linen closet an grabbed 2 towels, then I went an got Jasmine out the shower. I helped her out all her clothes an threw them in my dirty clothes basket. I dried her off an she finally stopped crying. I had some new boy shorts I'd never wore so i gave them to her an got her her favorite shirt of mine to wear an my all white Jordan basketball shorts.
Me: I can take you home now if you want.
She looked at me like I had just stabbed her in her heart. She grabbed all of her stuff an started walking out. I jumped over the bed an caught her just before she could walk out of my room. I saw a tear fall down her cheek, I turned her to me then I wiped it away.
Jasmine: I don't want to leave.
Me: You don't have to, I thought you'd feel more comfortable there.
Jasmine: But what if he knows where I stay, he told me he'd been following me an I'm to scared to be alone. Will you come with me?
Me: Yea I'll spend the night don't worry, just let me grab some clothes OK?
I grabbed the clothes from her I sat them on the floor then I took her hand an let her sit on my bed. I bent down a little so I could kiss her then I went to my closet grabbed my Nike black an baby blue duffel bag then I put my glow green 4s with some grey basketball shorts an the shirt to match. I went grabbed my travel toothbrush and my bed clothes. I held her hand as we walked down stairs, I told Alex I won't be back till tomorrow and she dapped me up then we left. Jasmine held my hand the whole car ride, I didn't mind it was kinda cute. She sung a little to the song on the radio but just looked out the window. We pulled up to her sister house an I grabbed my bag and we went inside upstairs to her room.