My Room

As soon as we got in my room I closed door locking it just in case Alex wanted to get revenge for what we drew on her face. She took off her shoes then put her purse on my dresser. Jasmin stood in the mirror trying to put her hair in a bun after she was successful I watched her as she was walked around my room just checking things out. She walks in the bathroom chuckling lightly.
Me: Whats so funny?
      I laid on my bed turning on the tv.
Jasmine: Nothing I actually like the way your bathroom looks, who put it together?
Me: I did of course why?
Jasmine: You have good taste, I like it.
      I laughed as she came out the bathroom.
Jasmine: Do you have anything I can change into I'm tired of this bikini.
      I looked her up an down,
Me: Im not but yea beautiful go in my closet I have some t-shirts.
      Jasmine laughs blushing walking over to my closet opening the door turning on the light.
Me: T-shirts to the left pick what you want.
Jasmine: Wow you have a lot of Jordans damn I think I might like you.
Me: Good you better.
      She comes out wearing my favorite Jordan shirt, staring at her was slowly becoming my new thing, getting out of the bed I walked over to her slowly taking her in.
Me: You look absolutely gorgeous.
I pecked her on the lips quickly before walking back to the bed but she grabbed my waist pulling me to her.
Jasmine: Where do you think your going?
She wraps her arms around my neck kissing me but this wasn't just any kind of kiss, this kiss was deep, slow, and sensual. This kiss was a kiss that had me feeling like we have been in love for a long time. Not being able to hold back anymore I put my hands around her waist, picking her up making her start to kiss me on my neck. I turned around walking to the bed and throwing her down on it. I stood at the edge of the bed pulling off my shoes, shirt and jeans til I was clad in my bra and boy shorts. Jasmine eyed me hungrily, she got up off the bed looking me up and down putting her arms around my neck looking directly in my eyes.
Jasmine: I feel like this is the beginning of a good thing what do you think?
I looked at her body then back at her.
Me: Most definitely.
She laughed pecking my lips, taking the chance I quickly start kissing on her neck making her moan and whimper in my arms. Knowing I was just teasing her for now, I bit down on her neck sucking lightly before licking the area I bit soothing her pain before kissing her one more time.