Jas's Birthday

**One Month later**

****Ty's POV****
    Today is July 8th, that may not be an important date to some but it's extremely important to me. It's my queen's birthday today and she has no idea that I'm throwing her a surprise birthday party. She just thinks we're finding bridesmaids dresses then have a family dinner. I even have a surprise for her that I hope she loves.
    Right now we're all at David's Bridal shop; Me, AJ, Jaylee, Nia, Maya, Kia, then our bridesmaids. AJ's brides maids; Madison, Stephie and Zoe with her maid of honor Aaliyah. My bridesmaids: Maya, Kai and Reagan with Alex my maid of honor. Yea we were rolling pretty deep today.
Of course some of us had different taste from others but 2 stuck out to AJ the most;

Me: So baby which one?    She stood there looking at the dresses on Maya and Aaliyah

She stood there looking at the dresses on Maya and Aaliyah.
Jasmine: It depends, mama Nia do you think we should wear white?
Nia: I think so, it'll be kind of traditional.
Me: I still want to be different, you know I don't like to play by the rules.
They all said we know or laughed.
Me: Um rude much.
I flipped them all off while they were still laughing.
Jasmine: Ok y'all leave my baby alone.
Me: See somebody loves me.
I stood behind her kissing her cheek wrapping my arms around her waist with my chin on her shoulder.
Jasmine: Ok I pick the blue one, since we'll be wearing white we should have some type of color.
Me: Bam the queen has spoken, we need to give the lady you guy's dress sizes so we can get out of here. Ma, you and Jaylee will have different dresses from the other girls since y'all are walking us down the isle.
Kai: Wait what about me?
    I chuckled.
Me: You going with me, all the boys and pops tomorrow to get their tuxedos so your all taken care of.
    She nodded with a big kool aid smile.
Nia: So do we need to find them today?
Me: I already did, it's that one over there.
I pointed at it.