Better Than Ever

************ After 2 weeks in the hospital Jaylee, Jasmine and the boys did move in with Alex and I, it was amazing. I ended up going back to the house I found the message Greg left for Jasmine but I haven't told her about it. I was with my baby everyday going on dates, staying up late talking to one another, just enjoying the time we spent with each other and I never took that trip to Atlanta I didn't want to risk anything it could wait. Jasmine and I have been dating for 11 an half months now, every moment I spend with her makes me love her more and more. Alex started dating Lisa after they met in the hallway when it was time for Jaylee to be released. Yes it's really weird seeing her around the house but you know she doesn't even talk to me thanks to my little feather weight boxer putting the moves on her. Jaylee made a full recovery she started working out again and she even started dating her personal trainer. The boys had their first birthday at the zoo, Jaylee invited most of her family and she let Alex bring her niece and 2 nephews. We had a great time Jasmine and I got our faces painted, she got hers a lion and so did I. I eventually found a place, it's a 5 bedroom 3 an a half bath, 2 story , 2 car garage, pool in the back yard and a pool house. I moved in with them while Alex kept the house, she let her sister move in with her niece and nephews and she even let Lisa move in with her. Every thing seemed like it was going good for us.*********