Bedroom bully

****Ok this might be a lot explicit lol but I think it's worth it. This will be my first time writing something like this so Ima give it a try****

I got up grabbing my rob off the rack.
Jasmine: Um hey?
     She laughed when I turned around with my eyebrows raised.
Jasmine: You can't start something then leave, it's not fair.
     I knelt in front of her.
Me: Don't worry I'm going to continue this as soon as I get back ok?
      I kissed her softly going to unlock sticking my head out the door to see if Alex's door was open. I heard Jasmine yell at me to hurry up so I quickly creep pass Alex's door and ran down the stairs to the kitchen. Going into the refrigerator I grabbed the big bowl of fruit I had made for me and Alex but I thought jasmine deserved it more. I moved the milk and the mayo over finding what I was really looking for which was the whipped cream. I put the whipped cream in my robe pocket turning to the cabinet grabbing the chocolate, I was about to make the best sundae ever. I put some ice in the bottom of fruit bowl putting the chocolate syrup in my other pocket running all the way back to my room. I locked the door again then turned my head and saw that jasmine had taken off my shirt. She was laying across my bed with just her panties on looking at me smirking.
Me: DAMN!!!
She laughed as I walked to the bed with the bowl of fruit in my hand.
Jasmine: Hungry much?
Me: Sort of but I'm hungry for you.
Jasmine: I'm a all you can eat buffet and I'm open for you 24/7.
I put the bowl of fruit, whipped cream and chocolate on the bed so I could take off my robe. I slid out of it throwing it on the floor then I got in the bed with Jasmine. She laid back on my pillows opening her legs for me. I crawled over to her positioning myself between her legs massaging her thighs. She closed her eyes and I couldn't help but notice that she was starting to breathe a little heavy.( I could tell she was liking this). As I massaged her thighs I got closer to her pussy every time, inch by inch and she was loving every minute of it. She was tired of being teased grabbing me an pulled me to her kissing me roughly. She pulled away whispering in my ear.
Jasmine: If you don't stop playing with me, you know I want it.
She took my hand putting it down in her panties. She let out a slight moan as I slid my finger up and down her p*ssy but I didn't stick them in. She was wet but I knew I could get her wetter. She was moaning so quietly in my ear turning me on to the fullest. I couldn't help myself I started kissing her like we did earlier. My mouth was distracting her while my hand was still after the prize of making her cum. I finally slid a finger in making her dig her nails in my back. She scratched the hell out of me as I slid my finger in an out of her p*ssy. I took it out causing her to look up at me as if she was exhausted already. I kissed down her body, taking my time. I made sure every part of her body was loved, I licked,kissed and sucked on both her nipples. I kissed putting hickeys all down her stomach and kissed her belly button ring. I got down in between her legs, I pulled her panties down with my teeth then I threw them on the floor and opened her legs more.
Jasmine: Come on baby don't tease me.
I looked her in her eyes and I kissed her p*ssy, she whimpered a little. I got a strawberry out the bowl rubbing it up and down her p*ssy. I noticed that she wasn't moaning or anything she had her eyes close but she clenching the sheets.
Me: Not good enough?
Jasmine: Maybe maybe not maybe you should just keep going I'll let you know.
Me: Oh really ok I think I can do better.
She opens her eyes noticing that I grabbed the the chocolate and the whipped cream. I grabbed her thighs an pulled her all the way to me. I throw all the pillows on the floor, kissing her while I moved her back to the head board.
Jasmine: What is that for?
Me: Um you of course your my buffet right? And at buffets I can eat what I want and right now I want a sundae.
    I winked at her,
Jasmine: Go for it.
      I shook up the can of whipped cream and I sprayed a little down her slit. I put a little drop of chocolate where her clit was. I threw both of them on the floor. I kissed her inner thighs then went to work. In little licks I cleaned up all the cream. I licked and flicked my tongue on her clit. I stuck 2 fingers in as I did, I felt her walls tighten up an she came on my fingers. I lapped all her juice then went back at it . I started fingering her faster she arched her back an moaned in enjoyment she was in pure ecstasy. Jasmine came 3 more times before we were both tired. I did what I did best. She loved ever minute of it, the look in her face was satisfying. She got up and went in the restroom to fix her hair.
Jasmine: Look what you did to my hair. I'm going to take a shower an wash off.
Me: Ok the towels in the closet on the side of you.
I went in the bathroom and joining her in the shower. No we didn't do anything but we did make out. I got her an I a couple of shirts to wear, then I went got some sheets. She helped me out with that, then we got in the bed cuddled an watched tv for the rest of the night.