Can't Catch a Break Part2

****Ty's POV****
We made it to Atlanta in no time, most of everybody was sleeping due to the fact that it was only 8 in the morning. We had to go get Riland and Ace but went straight into a cab going to Nia's. I was the first one out, they fat asses were really squishing me. I didn't even knock I just walked in, but I instantly regretted it. Aunt Nia came out the kitchen pointing her 45 in my face an I'm not gon lie I almost shit on myself.
Nia: Raelyn what the hell is your problem? You know I'm crazy.
Me: Well I just wanted to surprise you but not no more.
She mushed my head then hugged me and greeted everyone else. She ushered us into the living room yelling for Uncle Liam too.
Liam: Ty I didn't know y'all was coming.
Me: Nick called me saying it was about to go down, so I made everybody leave with me.
Nia: That's smart so introduce us.
Me: Sorry, that's my sister/ best friend Alex and my god kid and that's her girlfriend Lisa.
They all hugged them sat back down. I hugged AJ tightly as she leaned back putting her head on my shoulder. I started kissing her neck lightly but stopped when I realized everybody was silent I looked up and they all busted out laughing.
Alex: Do y'all ever stop?
Me: We just did, or did y'all want a show?
Aunt Nia slapped my thigh.
Nia: If you don't stop being nasty.
I put my hands laughing at them.
Liam: So Ty what's the plan?
Me: I need to call Pierce and let him know what's up, but other than that I'm waiting for Nick to call me and tell me where he at.
Nia: So who's after y'all now?
I could feel AJ tense up just thinking about him, I wrapped my arms back around her reassuring her everything was ok.
Me: His name is Greg, he's Jas's ex boyfriend.
Both of their mouths dropped a little but quickly recovered.
Liam: So why he doing all of this if he's your ex?
Jasmine: When Ty took me on our first at the go-kart place he was working there. Till this day I still don't know if it was just a coincidence or he was following way before. I had left my phone at the table where we were at before but he drug me into a room and tried to rape me.
I seen a single tear fall from her beautiful chocolate eyes but she quickly whipped it.
Jasmine: But Ty luckily came stopped him from going any further.
Alex: Sis you ain't tell me any of that.
Me: I know I just didn't want to tell you and she get mad at me and it wasn't my place to tell. We weren't as close as we are now so I didn't feel right saying anything.
Kai: That's understandable, but I ain't know you that much of a thug.
Jasmine: Didn't I tell y'all she's a big softy?
She giggled as I pinched her booty making her slap my shoulder. I laced our fingers together before she could hit me anymore.
Maya: Um wait a minute what's on Jas's finger?
She started blushing and I had the biggest smile on my face.
Nia: By the looks of y'all faces that isn't just a promise ring is it?
I shook my head, everybody got super excited. Kia and Maya jumped in our lap hugging us tightly.
Kai: I thought you were just giving her the ring not proposing to her.
Jasmine: What you knew about the ring?!!
Kai: Of course that's my big sister.
Maya: T-Rae I'm so mad at you, why didn't you tell me?
Me: Pooh bear you can't lie worth a shit.
She pouted but I kissed her cheek giving her a hug the best I could with AJ still being in my lap.
Liam: Well I'm excited, this is big. I'm glad I got to see the day my little girl finally settled down.
Alex: Yea I know right.
Me: Aye I was not that bad.
   They all looked at me then busted out laughing all I could do is pout.
Even AJ laughed a little bit kissing my pout away, I decided to cup her face stopping her from moving away. I swiped my tongue across her bottom lip asking for access which she granted. My tongue found its way into her mouth making her moan but as I was about to deepen the kiss I got hit with a pillow. I looked up to see Alex standing there with the pillow grinning ear to ear.
Nia: We don't want to see all of that.
Me: Well we're going up to my room, catch y'all later.
Nia: Show Alex and Lisa to their room first.
    AJ got out of my lap pulling me off the couch. I mushed Alex as I walked pass her.
Me: Come on asshole.
    I hugged Nia and Liam before going up the stairs, I let them room next to Kai and Maya because I'm pretty sure they wouldn't want to us do our business. I walked into my room and I felt AJ my booty. I turned around pinning her to the door after I locked it. My lips attacked her neck finding every spot she had making her moan uncontrollably. She got tired of me teasing her, she attached her lips to mine walking me back to my bed. As soon as we got closer she pushed me so I would fall on the bed. She pulled off her shirt and sweatpants revealing her light blue lace panties and bra. She got down taking my shoes off throwing them somewhere then pulled my sweatpants off, she climbed onto me with her legs on both sides of me pinning my arms to the bed. I laid back letting her take control as I just enjoyed it.
****Tre's POV****
   Cash and I stood on the corner waiting for the dude to show up. We were just talking, well me more than anything I was nervous asf. A Bentley pulled up and made us get in, now I was even more nervous but it looked like Cash wasn't.