Family Affair

******Omniscient POV******
    Lisa took the news of Alex being pregnant surprisingly well. Alex was more than excited that Lisa was happy about it. They never talked about having children together but they were both overjoyed. They fought about what she'd be having, Alex wants a boy of course and Lisa wants a girl. Lisa hasn't left Alex's side since Ty and Jasmine left.
Ty and Jasmine were home packing to go Atlanta. Jasmine was happy to being going see her sister and nephews but she was more happy that Ty was coming home. While they were packing Ty confessed to Jasmine that she had talked to her parents and what really went on with her and Tre. Ty had a little emotional break down but Jasmine was just happy that Ty opened up to her.
    Jasmine also confessed somethings to Ty; she was in abusive relation with Greg for 2 years, she almost had a baby by him but when he found out he beat her. So as a result of all of that she was diagnosed with PTSD, an anxiety disorder and depression. It didn't faze Ty at all, all she wanted to do is help Jasmine get better if she could. During the whole 2 hours of their flight they talked about a life even more together; getting married, having kids the whole nine yards.
*******Ty's POV*******
     We got our bags from baggage claim waiting for a taxi. I didn't tell anyone we were coming I wanted it to be surprised. We pulled up to my house 30 minutes later. Jasmine had to carry most of the bags but the taxi driver helped her carry them. He seen my rib brace, my sling for my shoulder and my arm so I guess he felt bad but I know Jas was happy. I knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer it, the door swung open reviling my little cousin Maya. She stood there looking at me with tears rolling down her cheeks, I heard aunt Nia behind her asking Maya who was at the door. When she seen me she also let tears fall down her cheeks. She pushed Maya out of her way to get to me, she ended up falling down.
Maya: Help I've fallen and I can't get up.

      We all started laughing hard, I kissed Nia's forehead wiping her tears away with my thumbs

Nia: Raelyn baby how are you feeling?
Jasmine: Raelyn?
Me: It's my middle name babe, Ty Raelyn McKinlee.
Jasmine: Damn bae your name is just as cute as you.
We started laughing at Jasmine as she stood there blushing.
Me: Your middle name is cute to.
She looked at me sideways.
Me: Yes I know your middle, Jaylee called you one day we was in the car. Y'all was yelling at each other an she called you Aabree (Aubrey).
Nia: Alright alright come in.
     She yelled at William to come down and help with our bags. She put her arm around her waist helping me to the couch.
Jasmine: Where's everybody?
Nia: They all went to the mall it's just me, Maya and William.
       Jasmine snuggled into my side as I laid back putting my feet up, she put her arm on my waist kissing my cheek. While aunt Nia sat on the other side of me with Maya and William sitting on the couch across from us.
Nia: Baby really how you doing?
Me: I'm good... now. I still have some pains but other than that I'm good.
Nia: So what are your injuries exactly?
Me: Eric shot me 3 times in my side, 2 broke one of my ribs. Then some of his lackeys pulled up just straight shooting that's when I got hit in the shoulder and my arm.
William: What happened to your face then?
Me: Tre ran up on Jas calling her a bitch so when they weren't looking I pulled a gun on him. I slapped the shit outta him with that gun hurting myself in the process. That's when we started fighting on the ground but my baby pulled that gun while Pierce helped me up.
Maya: Damn T-Rea you got a rida by your side huh?
      Jasmine and I both blushed, we were both so in love. It was the best feeling in the world. She kissed my cheek so I returned the kiss kissing her on the forehead.
Me: Can y'all give me and aunt Nia a minute?
     Jasmine pecked my lips, Maya kissed my cheek and William dabbed me up leaving us alone. Aunt Nia held my hand caressing it with her thumb.
Nia: Is there something you didn't tell me?
Me: Yea, I slipped into a come. While I was under mom and dad was there.
I seen tears threaten to leave her face as I continued to tell her about what happened with my parents.
******Jasmine's POV****
    Me, Maya and William went up to the theater room watching music videos.