OverNight

*****Ty's POV*****
     I groaned trying to roll over but a warm body stopped me, I opened my eyes looking at her. I brushed her hair out of her face kissing her forehead but she didn't move. I quickly untangled myself from her climbing out the bed stretching a little bit but winced. Walking to the bathroom I turned to the mirror seeing a couple of scratches making me chuckle. They didn't kind of hurt but I wasn't going to complain, I did put in work last night so I wasn't really tripping. I grabbed my toothbrush taking of my hygiene then put my hair up in a bun.
      When I walked out she was still laying across the bed knocked the hell out but I wasn't about to bother her. I checked the time it was just 11 and my surprise for her wasn't till later. I went through all of our clothes picking out a outfit, swimming suits and over night clothes for the both of us. I picked out a simple t-shirt and shorts for us to wear till we made it there, can't have anyone looking at my baby. I chuckled to myself but the room phone rang interrupting me, trying not to wake up AJ I ran over to the phone answering it hurriedly.
Me> Hello?
Amélie> Hi Mrs.McKinlee I have something for you here.
Me> Ok great I'll be down in a second.
    I hung up sliding on my sweats and my slippers going down to the front. Amélie smiled when she seen me and handed me the cooler answering the phone letting me walk back up to my room but I remember I needed a couple of things so I ordered AJ some breakfast and wrote her a little note grabbing the keys to the truck. Before leaving I quickly changed my clothes to what I'd be wearing today then hid the cooler in the safe just in case she got curious and wanted to look inside. I kissed her cheek and lips before walking out of our room.
****Jasmine's POV****
    I woke up sighing feeling a little sore but smiled remembering last night. I looked down at my chest and stomach seeing all of the hickeys Ty left me. I reached over to her side but it was cold and empty. Getting out of the bed I checked the bathroom but she was no where in sight. There was a knock on the door so I hurriedly put on my robe opening the door hoping it'd be her but it wasn't. It was just a bellhop with breakfast, I was still mad at for Ty not being here when I woke up but the breakfast did make it a little better. He wheeled the cart in and handed me a card before walking out. I sat on the edge of the bed opening the card smiling.
Good morning the love of my life,
     I really hope you slept well and that you aren't to mad at me, I ordered you breakfast to make you feel better till I got back though. I wish could have been there when you woke up but I had to run out and get a couple of things so that everything would be a perfect for you today. I shouldn't be gone to long but you should still get ready, you don't have to get dressed up today well until later but I'm taking you to the lake. I already packed our clothes so you don't have to worry your pretty little self about any of that, your clothes and bathing suit are on the bathroom counter but I'll see you soon baby.          
                          XoXoXo Ty(Your wife that loves you more every single day)
     I chuckled at her cute self setting the letter down grabbing my breakfast turning on the tv. After eating all my food I went and got ready just in case Ty came back. She had out some shorts and a shirt with my pink bikini but that one gave me a bad wedgie so I picked out my black onesie with my see through slip. I laid back in the bed waiting for Ty and she walked in the door with a couple of bags not long after that.
Ty: Hey baby girl.
   She sat the bags down pulling me up and into a hug kissing me softly then as soon as she pulled away I smacked her shoulder.
Me: Don't ever leave without telling me again or Ima beat yo ass.
     She smirked nodding still looking at my lips leaning in, I laughed wrapping my arms around her neck kissing her back. She pulled away looking at me with wide eyes.
Me: What? You don't like it?