Metting Andres

****Ty's POV****
    We pulled up to the hospital and I could tell this was exactly what we need. He was going to make us forget about all the drama that just happened. I texted Alex that we were on the way and she said she'd meet us at the entrance. When we parked and I looked to my right she was sitting in her car taking a selfie.

 When we parked and I looked to my right she was sitting in her car taking a selfie

When she seen me she got out the car all excited pulling me into a hug.
Alex: Man Ty I'm so glad to see your alright. You aren't allowed to get hurt anymore, you've exceeded all your limits.
Me: Mhm yes ma'am and how the hell do you look so good already?
Alex: Since I was here and he was in the ICU it was hard seeing him like that , so I'd spend my time in the physical therapy workout gym and my body just snapped back.
    I pulled her into a big hug as she squeezed the life out of me.
Jasmine: Ok, ok don't kill my fiancé but you do look good Al.
Alex: Hey and thanks big head.
    Alex hugged AJ kissing her cheek quickly then lead the way up to Andres's room.
Me: Wait before we go in, is he ok?
Alex: Don't be scared he's getting stronger everyday we can take him home in a couple days if he keeps getting better. You still owe me a baby room.
Me: Don't worry I'll handle it.
I grabbed AJ's hand an she squeezed it giving me a reassuring smile before we walked in his room. He had a breathing tube in his nose but still looked like the cutest little boy in the world. AJ and I both sanitize our hands as we walk more into the room. Alex took him out his temporary crib walking over to me and AJ.
Alex: Ty, Jas, I want y'all to meet y'all god son Andres Federico Delado.
She put him in my arms, a little tear slipped from my right eye but AJ wiped it.
Alex: Aww I've never seen you cry.
Me: Man shut up, he just got me all emotional.
Alex: I did that when I first seen him, hell even my mama did too.
Me: What did mama lissa do when she came?
Alex: You already know she tried to beat my ass, but I kicked everyone out so I could tell her what really happened. She wasn't mad or anything and she damn near was ready to make yo ass some more quesadillas to thank you.
Me: I hope you didn't stop her.
   AJ and Alex smacked their lips at me rolling their eyes at the same time.
Alex: You were still in the hospital jackass and in Atlanta.
Me: Yea yea, I'm going to mama lissa house and ask her to make me some. She'll be happy to see her favorite.
Alex: You a fucking suck up, I hate yo ass.
Me: Yea I love you too Galilea.
Alex: Kiss my ass Raelyn.
Jasmine: Sorry to interrupt whatever y'all are doing but I need to talk to Alex right quick.
Me: Go head baby, I'm going bond with my god son. That's if his little ass wakes up.
    AJ kissed me, Alex kissed Andres on the top of his head then went outside. I went sat down in the chair rocking him a little. He finally opened his eyes for me yawning.
Me: Hey little man, I'm your auntie TT and I'm going to treat you like your my little boy. I'm going to save you when your mom starts acting crazy.
    He smiled a little bit.
Me: Yea you gotta watch her, but I'm always going to be the person you can come to anytime ok?
    He yawned again smiling as he closed his eyes. I kissed his cheek then got up and put him back into his crib watching him sleep.
****Jasmine's POV****
    I pulled Alex to the side because she knew Ty better than anyone.
Alex: So what's up my soon to be sister in law?
    I chuckled at her crazy ass.
Me: I figured out the best gift I could give Ty for her birthday.
Alex: Her birthday isn't till August but what is it?
Me: She wants a baby super bad, remember when she got out the hospital that first time and we went to Atlanta?
Alex: Yea?
Me: We were talking and she was like how cool would it be if I was pregnant the same time as you but at the time I wasn't ready for any kids.
Alex: Are you sure you're ready now? Don't feel like you have to just to make her happy, she already loves you.
Me: I'm ready now, she wants a family and I want to give her that. So do you think it's a good idea?
Alex: Hell yea, it's going to be the best surprise ever. Do I get to be god mama?
Me: You might have to fight Maya, and Jaylee but I need you to help me find out what ethnicity would want her kids mixed with.
Alex: I plan on it and don't worry I'll ask her right now.
Me: Alex no stop, not right now.
     She laughed walking around me before I could grab hold of her. We ran in the room only to get shh'd by Ty.
Ty: Shut up he just went back to sleep.
Alex: All he does is sleep and shit it's ok.
Ty: That don't mean wake him up you shit head.
Alex: Look at the mommy getting all defensive, do you want kids or something?
Ty: Yea duhh, Andres needs a little cousin to play with.
Alex: I'm not surprised to hear you say that, since you want kids would you have them be mixed or no?
Ty: I don't know, you know we mixed with some crazy stuff.
Alex: Wait what are y'all mixed with?
Ty: I'm French, white, black and Caribbean.
Alex: Damn Ty I just thought you were black and white.
    She winked at Alex making my laugh.
Alex: What about you little ms chuckles?
Me: First off fuck you and I'm Hawaiian, black and white.
Alex: You damn little mutts.
Ty: Aye we some sexy mutts you can't lie.
Alex: Yea I'll give y'all that.
Ty: But I think I'd want to put some Caribbean for my sake or some more Hawaiian for my baby and maybe like English or something just to put the light eyes back in the mix.
     I smiled big, Alex got that out of her so easy I'm super excited now. The only hard part was now to start looking for sperm donors.
Alex: So you want mutts just like you two?
Ty: Well duhh, and we found a date for the wedding.
    Ty gestures me to sit on her lap which I did happily.
Alex: When is it?
Me: October 7th, we're going to go look for bridesmaids dresses on my birthday then we're going to split up and find our dresses. After all of that we're going to have my birthday dinner.
Ty: And before you ask yes your my maid of honor.
    She jumped in my lap trying to hug on Ty but squished me instead.
Me: Get yo ass off me.
    There was a knock at the door an in walked Maya and Kai. Maya squealed rather loud looking at Andres.
Ty: Shut yo ass up Maya and go wash your hands if you want to hold him.
    She took off running practically knocking Kai down. When she came back Alex handed her Andres.
Maya: Ty when are you Jas having kids?
    I turned and looked at Ty, she looked at me and she shrugged.
Ty: Soon pooh bear.
Me: Yea we talked about it so don't worry.
Maya: Ooohh can I be Kai and I be the god parents?
Alex: No, I already asked Jasmine.
Maya: Fine can I be your maid of honor.
Alex: Sorry little mama I beat you to that too.
    Ty and I laughed at the two of them.
Maya: T-Rae that's not fair.
Ty: Fine Alex pick one or the other.
Alex: Fine I pick being maid of honor.
    She stuck her tongue out at Maya.
Ty: It's time for us to get out of here I'm ready for a nap.
Alex: It's 4 o'clock, how are you going take a nap?
Ty: Easy I'm going get in the bed then AJ gon wake me up so I can cook dinner.
Me: No babe, I want to order out.
Ty: Boom, see how that easy it is when your girl love you. Speaking of which where is Lisa?
Alex: Man she getting on my nerves, living with her is a big ass hassle.
     We all laughed at her.
Me: How?
Alex: You know I've been staying here with Andres and she stay blowing up my phone making sure she know where I am 24/7. Even before I had him she'd try to go through my phone all the time, like please tell me who's trying to talk to a pregnant lady. If you do send them my way.
Me: Can you blame her though A, like your pretty so of course she nervous.
Alex: Man fuck nervous, I've never gave her a reason to be nervous. I'm really about to break up with her, it's just not working.
Ty: What about Dr.Mena?
    Alex smacked her teeth flipping Ty off.
Alex: I'm trying to get in with her, she called me a fuck girl the other day.
Me: You are.
Alex: If I am then your fiancé is too.
Ty: Hell no I'm not, I been retired don't put that shit on me. I'm wifing mine up, can't say that bout yo ass.
Alex: Shut yo sprung ass up, if Erica give me a chance I'll wife her.
Ty: Whaaat? You the "big time player" talking about wifing somebody?
Alex: I want to be dif... man weren't y'all leaving?
Ty: Finish what you were about to say then we'll leave.
Alex: I was saying goodbye to you my lovely sister.
Ty: Yea, yea sure Alex. Maya, Kai give her back the baby so we can go.
    She tapped my thigh making me get up. She kissed Andres forehead saying goodbye then hugged Alex on our way out.
****Ty's POV****
    I took AJ's keys just because I wanted to drive. She didn't want me to at first but I kissed her till she gave them up. I pulled out the drive way of the hospital heading home with the love birds following me.
Me: Baby did you figure out what you wanted to eat?
Jasmine: Let's do something simply like pizza or Chinese.
Me: Chinese sounds good, but I still need that nap.
Jasmine: That's fine daddy.
Me: Daddy?
Jasmine: Yea that just how I'm feeling today.
I chuckled looking at her, she was grinning ear to ear then winked when she seen me looking at her.
Me: Don't get start nothing.
Jasmine: But what if I want to? You haven't played with me in a while.
Me: I'll change that when we get home.
She shook her head.
Me: What?
She smirked unbuttoning her jeans lifting her butt to slid her pants to her ankles.
Jasmine: I can't wait till we get home.
She grabbed my hand sliding it into her panties. To say she was wet would be an understatement, she was soaked and so were my fingers. I ran them up an down her slit collecting some of her sweet juices on my fingers then pulled them out and put them in my mouth. I moaned simply at how good she tasted, ultimately she was right. It has been a minute since I took care of her body but that's all about to change.
Jasmine: I hope your not stoping there.
Me: Nope, pull your panties down all the way.
     She bit her lip sliding them down.
Me: Open your legs a little wider.
    She did as I told her, I put my hand on her knee inching my way up to her thigh. I was focused straight ahead while I listened to her breath quicken as I got closer to her snatch.
     I massaged her left thigh first then her right feeling her body relax under my grip. As I got closer to her treasure I could feel the heat radiating from her core and feel all her juices starting to drip from it.
     I touched her clit slight and she jumped, I smirked knowing what I do to her. I pressed a little harder rubbing in a circular motion. I looked over for a quick second to catch her bitting her lip to suppress her moans but that wasn't working for me so I sped up. A mix between a moan and a groan slipped pass her perfect lips. I didn't want her to cum just yet so I stopped making her lowkey growl at me.
Jasmine: Why'd you stop that felt good?
Me: I want you to hold it till we get home so I can give your body my undivided attention.
Jasmine: There you go again sweet talking me. You lucky you driving or I'd sit on your face.
I cocked my eyebrow at her smirking.
Me: There's nothing stopping you when we get home.
Jasmine: Oh I plan on it don't worry. You just better drive faster before I finish what you started.
She giggled biting her lip.
Me: Don't do me like that.
Jasmine: If you can lick all my juices up at the next red light I'll pull my panties and pants up.
I looked up nervous as hell, this was do or die. I know y'all think that shouldn't be to hard, but when you get a taste of AJ you don't want to stop. She knows exactly what she's doing but I'll play along till we get home.        
     Luckily I had to stop at a red light, I looked at her unbuckling my seat belt quickly. I took my thumb and index finger to spread her other lips and buried my hand in between her thick velvety thighs. She instantly moaned as I slurped all her juices, she tangled her hand in my hair pushing my head further into her.
     As I was about to stick my tongue in cars behind me started honking at us. I picked my head up from in between her legs putting my seatbelt back on as I drove off.
Jasmine: Damn I almost came daddy.
Me: Sorry baby, but we're like down the street from the house.
Jasmine: This is the game plan your going to order our dinner while I'm going to run us a bath and be done before the food gets here. After that I'm going to take you upstairs then I'm going to sit on her face and your going to eat me till I pass out or can't take anymore which ever comes first.
I pulled into our drive way looking at her like she just gave me a million dollars.
Me: This is why I love you, now get your sexy ass out.
She roughly pulled me into a kiss biting on my bottom lip. I groaned as she released my lip with a loud popping noise.
Jasmine: You coming or not?
Me: Every time I look at you.
It took her a minute to realize what I said.
Jasmine: I swear your so silly but come on daddy I'm hungry and horny.
I chuckled getting out the car, I met her on the passenger side taking her hand in mine as I kissed her cheek.
Me: I love you. I haven't told you enough today.
Jasmine: Aw baby trust me I know you do and I love you too. I can't wait for us to get married.
We walked in the house together going to the living room plopping down on the couch. She was kind of far so I made her come sit in between my legs and she laid her hard back on my shoulder. I kissed all over her cheek making her giggle cutely.
Me: Have you started your vows yet?
Jasmine: Yea I'm almost done, how about you?
Me: Yea I finished already.
Jasmine: Wow. They better be good though or we fighting.
Me: Girl bye mine are going to be better than your's.
Jasmine: Yea whatever.
She kissed me as the lovebirds came down stairs sitting down on the side of us.
Me: Hey I'm ordering Chinese for dinner, what do you want?
Kai: I want just some shrimp fried rice and pork dumplings.
Maya: I want shrimp and broccoli with brown rice and wanton soup.
Me: Baby you want your regular right?
Jasmine: Yep, while you do that I'm going draw us a bath.
     She kissed my lips before getting up going to our room. I got the number to our favorite spot and ordered our food. It came out to a simple 53 dollars but I wasn't really concerned. Playhouse was doing good so we had steady money coming in.
Maya: I love you guys relationship. It really looks like you two are perfect for each other.
Me: I feel like we are, y'all know how I used to be with women. They'd be here one day then gone the next day but with her I've never thought about being with another person.
Kai: So you ready and excited for the wedding?
Me: Yea I'm just scared I'm going to mess something up. I want everything to be perfect for her.
Maya: T-Rae don't worry she's going to love all of it. Have you picked the colors yet?
Me: Yea actually I picked our favorite colors; Aqua, Fire Red and Grey.
Kai: That sound like pretty good together, now the real question is are you wearing a dress or a tux?
Me: I haven't really decided yet, I'm just going to see how I feel.
Maya: Well I'm excited when do we get our dresses?
Kai: Wait I have to wear a dress?
    We busted out laughing at how nervous she looked.
Me: You don't have to, I want you to be comfortable.
Kai: Thank god, I was about to say.
    I shook my head laughing at her.
Jasmine: BABY!!
Me: Whaaaat!!!!
Jasmine: Bring yo ass up here!!!
Me: Sorry kiddos the wife has called me away.
Maya: Just nasty.
    I chuckled leaving a 100 dollar bill on the coffee table.
Maya: Can I keep your change?
Me: Yea I don't care, just come knock on the door when the food gets here.
Maya: Yea I'm definitely knocking.
    I laughed taking off up the stairs to our room. When I walked in she had candles lit every where, it smelled just like vanilla and lavender.
Me: Baby where are you?
Jasmine: Here I come.
     She came out the bathroom in just her bra and panties with a robe draped over her.
Me: Wow, you look amazing.
Jasmine: Thank you baby, but your wearing to many clothes and I need your phone right quick.
    I got nervous, I didn't want her to see the messages between Kehlani. I wanted everything to be a surprise.
Me: Yea ok, did you leave the water running?
Jasmine: Oh shit I did.
     As soon as she took off running I deleted Kehlani and I's messages. I sighed feeling accomplished as she came out the bathroom.
Jasmine: Why are you still dressed? While you get undressed I'll play you some music so chop chop.
    I kissed her handing her my phone as walked into the bathroom stripping. I heard Ty dolla sign Credit playing as I slipped into our bubble bath.
Me: Baby hurry up!!!
Jasmine: Shut up and don't rush me.
    I chuckled submerging in the water will it was up to my neck.
****Jasmine's POV****
    When she left in the bathroom I turned on some music then went through her contacts looking for Kehlani's number. If we weren't getting married I'd kill Ty for having her name as KehBae but I was on a mission.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ms.Playhouse💵💵> Hey Kehlani this is Ty's fiancé Jasmine.
KehBae😎> It's nice to finally somewhat meet you lol but what can I do for you?
Ms.Playhouse💵💵> I just wanted to make sure Ty invited you to the wedding or invite you myself just to make her happy.
KehBae😎> Wow, I'd love to have a women like you by my side lol. And yea she did invite me.
Ms.Playhouse💵💵> Would it be to much of me to ask you to preform some of her favorite songs?
KehBae😎> No not at all, what are they?
Ms.Playhouse💵> Distraction, FWU, The way, and Did I.
Kehbae😎> I can definitely do that for you, and can I just say I can't wait for y'all wedding. I bet it's going to be lit.
Ms.Playhouse💵💵> Thank you so much, and you know it is.
KehBae😎> I don't doubt y'all lol.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ty: Baby hurry up!!!
I forgot she was waiting on me.
Me: Shut up and don't rush me!!!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ms.Playhouse💵💵> I have to go handle something with Ty but thank you so much. And don't tell her about this.
KehBae😎> Mhm "something" don't let me stop you lol and I won't. Have fun😏😏😏😏.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I giggled deleting the messages then I took off my robe. I walked into the bathroom and Ty was up to her neck in bubbles.
Me: I see you enjoying the bath.
Ty: I would if you would get in with me.
I bit my lip slowly sliding the straps of my bra down my shoulders. I reached behind undoing the clasps of my bra. Ty's eyes never left my body, I pulled my panties down letting the slide off my legs and hit the floor.
    I stepped out of them strutting to the bathtub. As I got in Ty instantly pulled me into her lap. I laid my head on her shoulder kissing the side of her mouth.
Ty: You know I hate when you tease me like that and I still owe you.
Her voice was soft yet husky, it was laced with love, lust and desire. It had me leaking more than ever. Her hands found their way to my breast lightly messaging them. She played with my now erect nipples, she pinched them making me jolt away from her. She turned her head whispering in my ear as she continued her assault on my nipples.
Me: Don't run now, isn't this what you wanted?
     I nodded as she kissed my spot behind my ear. Her right hand traveled down my body to my core, she instantly slipped a finger into my entrance. Ty thrusted in an out of me slowly, I bit trying to stop my moan and she noticed. She inserted another finger into me speeding up.
Me: Yesss baby r-right thereee.
    I rocked my hips into her fingers chasing my orgasm.
Me: Faster baby.
    I could feel her smirking into my neck as she sped her pace up making me moan out her name. She kept up with her speed but started to go deeper into me. I could feel my walls tightening around her fingers but that didn't stop her. She slid in a third finger going even deeper and harder into my core. My hips involuntarily bucked into her fingers pushing them as deep as they could go. My breathing was becoming heavier as a familiar feeling in my stomach started to form.
Me: Daddyyy. Fuck. I'm about to cum don't stooooop.
She curved her fingers going even faster hitting my spot, the first time I almost jumped out the tub but she held me down. The second time I still tried to run and the last time I couldn't take it any more. I screamed her name loudly as I released all over her fingers.
She chuckled kissing my temple as my body went limp in her arms.
Ty: How was that?
Me: Amazing just like always but I'm tired now. Can you take a rain checks on that face riding? 
Ty: Of course, let's bathe then get out. I'm pretty sure the food is here.
    Ty being a sweetheart bathe me since I was to tired. She even helped me get dressed and carried me bridal style down the stairs. Kai and Maya were sitting on the couch eating. We sat down next to them digging into our food.
Kai: I was going to knock on the door but I heard y'all were a little busy. I knew you'd come down when you were finished.
Ty: I really need to get our room sound proof.
Maya: Yes, yes you do and fast.
    Ty threw a shrimp at Maya flipping her off. I smiled thinking how this is how it's going to be when we have kids of our own. We ended our night with a funny movie then went right to our room and went to sleep.