Honeymoon Part2

*****Ty's POV*****
   We were all getting ready to go out tonight. I had the club closed off to only the first 200 people and made the cover 15 dollars for everyone. Don't get me wrong yes 15 dollars is a steep cover but come on, it was Rihanna and Kehlani we were talking about. If they didn't want to pay it'd be other people willing to.
Jasmine: Babe, have you seen my mascara?
    I peeked into the bathroom seeing her almost ready.
Me: Yea, I put it back into the drawer.
Jasmine: I looked in there but I can't find out it. Will you help me?
    She pouted making me chuckle, I walked over rummaging through all her makeup till I found it.
Me: I'm gonna buy you some makeup bags so we don't have to go through this all the time.
    She kissed me smiling while she nodded.
Jasmine: Ok and thanks baby. I'll be ready in a minute.
Me: I have your clothes on the bed, after I put mine on I'm going down stairs so hurry up.
   I smacked her butt watching it jiggle before leaving to put my clothes on. I grabbed my phone and my wallet sticking them into my pocket. I did some last minute touch ups as AJ came out the bathroom.
Jasmine: You look to sexy, don't stray to far away from me tonight or that's your ass.
Me: Damn AJ, that was a compliment and a threat all in one. I don't know whether to be scared or to thank you.
Jasmine: I don't care which one you choose but you heard what I said.
    I laughed nodded grabbing my shoes out of the clothes then walked downstairs to the living room. Maya was sitting on Kai's lap watching something on the tv.
Maya: You look good T-Rae, I wish we could come with y'all.
Me: Mama would kill all of us and I'd rather not die.
Kai: Can we at least meet them?
Me: Y'all did at the wedding, and they're leaving tomorrow morning.
Maya: I hate not being 21 yet.
Me: It's only 2 years away don't rush it.
I texted Kehlani the address to the house so we could all ride together. I had rented a limo that should be here any minute.
Me: Hurry y'all asses up!!
Jaylee and Alex came down the stairs hand in hand looking like ying and yang.

Me: Hurry y'all asses up!!   Jaylee and Alex came down the stairs hand in hand looking like ying and yang

Me: So please explain to me why y'all look like ying and yang.
They looked at one another and busted out laughing.
Jaylee: I didn't even realize that, great minds just think alike.
She shrugged sitting next to me just as my wifey was coming down stairs.
Alex: Looks like your better half had the same idea.
Me: First off don't make me kill you already and I actually picked out her clothes.
Jaylee: So why aren't you in black or white?
Me: I don't have to match her, and she already told me I couldn't leave to far from her side because I looked to sexy. I'm really not complaining about that though she look to good to be left by herself anyway.

 I'm really not complaining about that though she look to good to be left by herself anyway