Pefect night

I woke up turning over and she was still there it kind of put a smile on my face. She was cute when she slept, I found myself staring at her.
Jasmine: Can I help you? I can feel you staring at me.
She turned over and kissed me.
Me: I wasn't staring I was admiring.
Jasmine: Mhm whatever, what time is it?
I grabbed my phone off my night stand.
Me: I don't even get a good morning but it's 12:27 why?
Jasmine: Shit baby I got to go, but good morning.
Me: Baby? And why what's wrong?
Jasmine: Yes after what I let you do to me last night yea your bae. I don't let just anyone do that. Anyways I live with my older sister and her twins she going to flip that I'm not home.
Me: I don't have any complaints about that but my bad for keeping you then.
Jasmine: No don't worry about it. This has been the best night I've had in a long time.
      She got up putting on her shorts and shoes on, I let her keep the shirt for now. I got up also putting my robe on to walk her out. She grabbed her keys as I put on my bunny slippers.
Jasmine: Cute slippers.
She laughed,
Me: They are comfortable ok and they were a Christmas gift from my grand parents.
      She laughed an we went down stairs, Alex was on the couch smoking, she turned an saw Jasmine. Her eyes damn near popped out of her head so I introduced her to Alex.
Alex: Nice to meet you ummm?
Jasmine: It's Jasmine and nice to meet you to.
They shook hands then Alex turned to me and kind of pushed me a bit. I already knew what she was thinking.
Alex: She's a cutie.
Me: I know.
I grabbed jasmines hand pulling her closer to me and kissed her.
Alex: And she's a screamer.
Jasmine an I turned to each other in embarrassment and she blushed when she looked at me. I opened the door and let her walk out first, when I saw she was by the garage I hurried an punched Alex in the arm then closed the door running up to Jasmine. I opened her car door for her.
Jasmine: I had a great time with you last night.
She got closer to me,
Me: I did too. I hope we can do it again.
     She hugged me an kissed my cheek. She was about to get in her car but I grabbed her hand.
Me: Trust me we will. I have to go finish up some things at the club all week but how about this I take you out next Friday an we go go-karting then the movies.
Jasmine: Omg yes that sounds like so much fun.
She jumped up hugging me tightly. She said that she'd text me later giving me one more kiss then got in her car and left. I went in the house and Alex was still sitting on the couch.
Alex: That's the girl from the club huh?
Me: Yea why?
Alex: I'm not surprised, you were staring at her pretty hard. I'm glad you had the courage to talk to her.
Me: Man whatever an you should go look at your face in the mirror.
She went in the restroom and she yelled,
Alex: I'm going to kill you.
I laughed running up the stairs to my room then took a nap.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
*bleep bleep*
It was my phone an it scared the shit out of me. I got my phone off the pillow checking the time then the message. It was 6:30.
JasBeauty> Hey cutie what are you up too?
BaeTy> Nothing I just woke up from a nap. How are you?
Jasbeauty> Im good I was just thinking about you is all.
BaeTy> Oh sounds like you miss me.
Jasbeauty> Maybe just a little lol but I was bored an just wanted to talk.
BaeTy> Well you have all my attention gorgeous.
Jasbeauty> Lets play 21 questions to get to know each other.
BaeTy> Sounds fun lets do it.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
      We texted each other all night, we pretty much knew everything from our favorite color, fantasy vacation even to dream jobs. It was 11 o'clock when she told me she had to go to bed so she could go to work. I didn't want to keep her up because I know how hard Mondays usually are so I said goodnight. I threw the phone back on the pillow then I got up skipping to the rest room. I put my hair up before getting in the shower but I changed my mind. I washed off then washed my hair while I was at it, I got out grabbing a towel drying myself off. I wrapped the towel around myself and another one around my hair then went to the closet to find some bed clothes then went to sleep.