On The Right Track

*****Ty's POV*****
    We were all chilling in the game room, Maya kept bugging me and Jas as I was trying to take a nap.
Me: Pooh bear I love you but leave me the hell alone. Kai is fine you know they aren't going to let anything happen to her.
Maya: Yea your right, it's just ugh.
Jasmine: Don't worry Maya she's gonna walk through that door soon perfectly fine.
Maya: But-.
Me: Maya but nothing, chill out go take a nap or something.
Maya: Can I cuddle with you?
Me: Ask Jas, remember I'm her cuddle buddy.
Jas and I started laughing.
Jasmine: It's fine but I want to cuddle too, let's go to Ty's temporary room. She needs to take her medicine anyway.
They helped me off the couch walking me all the way to the comfortable California king bed.

Jas took off my socks helping me to the middle of the bed after she gave me my medicine

Jas took off my socks helping me to the middle of the bed after she gave me my medicine. Jas laid down in front of me while Maya laid behind me cuddling into my back, I put my arm around Jas laying my head above her's.
Jasmine: Feel better May?
Maya: Yea I love you guys.
Me: Your just a big ass baby go to sleep.
I closed my eyes listening to the soft breathing coming from Jas, next thing I know I was in a deep sleep.
*****Maya's POV*****
I was woke up from my nap by someone tapping me, as my eyes adjusted I seen it was Kai. I jumped into her arms putting my head into her neck while tears of joy fell from my eyes.
Kai: I'm happy to see you too babe.
    She laughed carrying me out the room all the way upstairs to mine. She kicked the door close with her foot locking it after. I finally got down out of her arms sitting down on my bed.
Me: Are you ok Kay?
Kai: Of course baby I'm fine. I'm actually happy, it's like a huge weight has been taken off my shoulders.
Me: I'm so happy you don't have to go back to them.
      She sat down pulling me into her lap kissing me sweetly.
Kai: Me too babe me too.
     I turned towards her staring at her lips, before I knew it we both started to lean into each other. Our lips finally connected, I felt like it was fireworks going off in my room. She pulled away and just looked at me smiling I could tell she felt it to. I pushed her back so she was laying completely on the bed, her hands instantly found my booty. She smacked it roughly causing a slightly moan to slip pass my lips. She started smirking as I started to kiss her again. I rubbed my hands up and down her abs as I made my way up to her breast. I played with the right one gently messaging it as we continued our kiss. I broke the kiss making her groan as I took her shirt off, she pouted so I went back to kissing her. Kai's hands swiftly made their way all over my body as if her hands had a mind of their own. They were examining every part of my body trying to put it to memory. I played with her nipples as she squirmed underneath me. I started to unbutton her pants but we were interrupted by a knock on my door. I groaned letting Kai get up to put her shirt on, she laid against the head board as I opened the door reviling my lovely parents. I stepped aside letting them walk into my room as I sat beside Kai.

 I stepped aside letting them walk into my room as I sat beside Kai