Trailer

Men are mistakes...

Everyone in the world can never avoid mistake...
Eventhough we're saying we are innocent, an unknown sin is staining in our innocent lives...
Yeah... Even innocent people can't avoid sins...

A boy and a girl who live in their each own world, fell together into the same sin..
Little did they know, they did the greatest fault of their lives..
It was they are falling in love for each other ... in the time when they shouldn't ...

Yeah... Love is Sin for Them ...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

" Why is Oh Sehun here?", as soon as Sehun heard these words from his girl, his life covered with the black clouds.

" Ssul..", he tried to walk closer to her.

" What are you to call me like that?", these words .... these words... which he used to hear before from the real ... Choi Sulli...

" Omma.. ", a little girl tapped Sulli's hand while looking at her with the twinkle eyes.

" Who is that kid?", asked Sulli bitterly... and she snatched her hand back from the little girl's touch. But her stranger reactions caused the kid to cry. Sehun quickly lifted the kid within his arms and consoled her crying because of the girl so called ... her Omma...

" Ssul... They're your family..", said her mom trying to hold her sad tears.

" How can be.. My family is just you. And the only boy in my life is V..", seeing his wife begging another boy's presence made him so broken.

" Ssul.. Try to remember.. You already married Sehun..", said her mom.

" It's impossible.. How could I marry to a stupid guy like him.. I know well how much I hate him..", her words cut his heart like a sword.

" Ssul--"

" It's ok, Mom.. Don't force her.. Maybe.. she is now back to her real life.. Let's give her time to remember about us..", said Sehun interrupting the older's words.

" Let's go, Seli.. Omma needs to rest..", the little Seli nodded at her Appa without knowing whappened to her Omma exactly. After giving his last gaze towards the cold girl, Sehun left the room with his daughter.

On his way, his tears dropped on his cheeks one by one while thinking about his terrible future with his wife.

' She's back... The girl who loves me is now gone.. like the wind.. And the girl who hates me is now back, the real and cold-hearted Choi Sulli... Finally I'm just her missing memory..'

_________________________________

Hello!!!
Welcome from my sixth fanfic..

I guess most of my readers can get confused for my trailer..
To be honest, I don't feel satisfied for my trailer...

But I hope you all like it...
Give me some votes and comments for your opinion..

LUV U ALL!!!♡