Out of her life

Sulli came out of her room while Sehun entered the house after sending Seli to the kindergarten. It was not her figure which shocked him but her luggage did.

" Where are you going?", he asked.

" I'm leaving.", she answered without looking at him. When she stepsided him, he grabbed her wrist that made her stop.

" To where?", he asked trying to look into her eyes.

" I want to go back to Mom. I don't want to stay here.", yeah, she didn't want to stay there because it made her restless. The memories were making her tired.

" Why? What did I do wrong?", he asked, with the nervous eyes.

She finally looked up to him, " I just don't want to stay here. I don't want.. to see you.", she said, trying to be looked strong in front of him.

His face fell after hearing her last words, " .. You hate me that much?", he asked.

" I can't even imagine how much my hate is.. If I can, I want even to erase you from my life. I wish that the person named Oh Sehun had never been a part of my life.", she said. His grip on her hand dropped. She stared at his broken figure for a while before stepping to leave the house.

But when she reached near the door, she stopped again, " If Seli asks, just tell her I'm travelling.", she said. Without waiting his reply, she went out of the house. Sehun let himself drop on the couch and covered his face with his palms, frustrated.

Meanwhile, Sulli got into the car after setting her luggage at the back. As soon as she held the steering wheel, the voices echoed again.

" Relax yourself and breathe well.", said Sehun looking at Sulli who was holding the steering-wheel tightly, and uncomfortably.

" Hun, I don't think I can do it. I'm dead nervous.", said Sulli and closed her eyes tightly.

" Relax, Ssul.. You can do it.", said Sehun and held her hand.

" No, Hun--".

" You can, Ssul. Just relax. It'd been already over 3 years.. ", he said and gave her a smile as she looked at him.

She let out a heavy sigh and started the engine. Her feets pressed the lever and then the car started moving slowly. Second by second, the car moved freely and in the normal speed.

" See? I said you could do it.", Sehun smiled looking at her success.

" Yeah, Hun. Finally, I can do it.", she grinned as well.

Her eyes swifted to the seat beside her, she still felt his warm touch on her hand. She remembered well now. She didn't get shocked anymore, but her heart couldn't still accept that.

She slowly turned to look at the house, " .. I'm sorry.. Hun..", she let one tear drop and she drove away.

▪▪▪▪▪

She was gazing outside the window as the rain dropped down. She had been spacing out since she had left them. She was worrying that Seli would be looking for her and .. he might be so broken down. She didn't want to think about him but she couldn't help.

She heard the knock on the door but she didn't bother to give a look. Taehyung, who entered the room, had sighed as he saw her gloomy figure.

" Ssul..", she knew it was him but she didn't turn to look at him.

" Are you ok?", he asked. He didn't know what to say but his choice of question was wrong.

" I'm not. What's wrong with me? What happened to me? I'm sick of digging my life by myself.", she said.