Accident

" Ssul.. Tell me what's wrong..", Sehun followed Sulli who entered their house. Sulli kept shutting her mouth since when they had left the college, she didn't even look at him. Sulli sat on the couch and crossed her arms over her chest. She let out of a sigh and looked at Sehun who was already sitting beside her.

" Who is that girl?", she asked firmly.

" What are you talking about? What 'that girl' ?", Sehun asked, sighing, feeling troublesome.

" The girl who's chasing you at the collage earlier.", she said, firmly again.

Sehun thought for a while,  the girl who's chasing him? , " Ah.. That one? It's the one who helped me about the way to the office.", Sehun answered.

" But why she's still talking to you, even on our way back from the office?", she asked.

" She just wanted to greet me.. She'll be our sunbae.", he just answered simply.

" Wait, are you now angry because of that?", he asked, Sulli sighed silently and pouted.

" Why? Why are you so angry just because--- ..", he paused for a moment and looked at her.

" Are you jealous, perhaps?", he smirked playfully.

" Hell, no!", she felt like a stick hit on her wound.

" Yes, you are.", he said teasingly.

" No, I'm not.".

" Yes, you're..".

" No, I'm not.", but she kept denying.

" Yes, you're.. Come on, Ssul.. Just admit it.", he teased her.

Sulli sighed and said, " Yes, I'm.. I feel nothing good about that girl.", she finally admitted it, Sehun smiled in satisfication.

But he noticed something rude, " That sunbae, not that girl.. She's older than us. At least, we should respect her.", he said, that caused her feel more annoyable.

" You, are you siding her?", she said glaring at him.

" No, I'm not siding anyone. I'm just saying---".

" Aish! Stop it! I'm not talking about her anymore.", Sulli cut him off and bounced off the couch.

" Alright.. Well, let's judge her as you want.. I'm giving up..", Sehun pulled her to sit down again.

" But please.. I don't want to fight because of a stranger..", he cupped her face and turned it to face him. He saw that her forehead still creasing, being a frown. He lifted himself a bit and kissed her frown.

" Don't be jealous anoymore.. I promise.. I'll only love you and..", he pasued for a moment.

" And what?", she asked with her pouty lips.

" And.. our baby..", she finally smiled because of his answer. She jostled to hug him on his waist and put her chin on his shoulder.

" Please.. don't smile in front of other girls.. It can kill them..", she said.

" Why? Am I too handsome now..?", he asked playing with her long silky hair.

" Yeah.. I'm already dead with your handsome smile.. When we're in highschool, I didn't know that you're that handsome ,since there's no girl who likes you.. But now, it seems, you'll be the charming guy in the college.", she said.

" You're so praising your own husband, Ssul..", he said, letting out a small chuckle.

" I'm serious.. Anyway, don't flirt with other girls, you get?", she said hitting his back once, that caused Sehun yelped in pain a bit.