Her change

Taehyung and Sulli were on their way to the school, walking. Their silent walking was really weird for them, especially for Taehyung. Sulli was really changed to another one, he felt she was like another girl who is not Choi Sulli.

" .. Sulli..", Taehyung started to break the silent wall.

" Hmm?", Sulli glanced at him.

".. You know.. I feel that you have totally changed.. Amnesia is that bad to remember to our old friendship..?", said Taehyung. Sulli felt really guilty for hearing his words.

" .. I'm sorry.. I really want to remember that.. But whenever I tried, it gives me a headache.. .. You can help me, tell me how I treated you before. .. I'll try to be like that..", said Sulli with her bright smile.

".. It's ok.. Don't force yourself too much... You'll remember it sooner or later.. Whatever you do, you are still the Choi Sulli. This tells me like that..", Taehyung said his last words pointing at the necklace on her neck.

" .This? . Why?", asked Sulli confusedly after touching the necklace.

" .. You even forgot that... This is my birthday present for you.. As long as it is on your neck, you are my friend, Choi Sulli, for sure..", said Taehyung.

" .. Ah...", Sulli nodded in realization. Taehyung smiled at her cute reaction and ruffled her hair.

" But still, please treat me friendly like you do to Dasom and Chorong... Ok?", said Taehyung.

".. Ok..", Sulli felt something weird in her heart when he ruffled her hair. .. Yeah.. fluttery feeling..

Choi Sulli is still the same Choi Sulli although she had amnesia.. How could her love for him fade away easily...? ... That made Sulli more confused. She couldn't remember her love but she could feel clearly her heartbeat raising while being together with Taehyung.

'What kind of feeling is it..?'

At the recess time, Sulli left to the rooftop to get some fresh air beacuse she felt suffocated between her friends who were talking about their olden times. Sulli didn't know how to respond their questions and how to talk about the past. So escaping from them was the best way to breathe well for her.

" What are you doing here?", Sulli turned her head to the entrance, where that voice came from. A thin smile formed on her lips when she saw Sehun walking towards her.

" .. Nothing.. I just want to get fresh.. How about you?", asked Sulli.

" This's my place since the first place..", said Sehun, standing next to her.

" Why your place? You're neither the owner of this building nor his son..", said Sulli.

" I'm the son of the owner of this buliding.. ", said Sulli.

" What? Really??", Sulli exclaimed.

Sehun looked at her in disbelief and said, " Yah, Stupid! .. I'm just kidding.. Why so serious..", but it wasn't kidding. He's really the son of owner of this school building for God's sake.

" You looked serious..", said Sulli rolling her eyes.

" It's the first time, you believe my words..", said Sehun gazing at the school field.

" Why? I didn't, before?", asked Sulli surprising.

" Not only you but also all the students, never believe my words..", said Sehun.

" Why?".

" Because I'm the psycho of this school..", said Sehun.

" Psycho? Why you're psycho?", asked Sulli.