Kiss

Sulli immediately took her hand back and quickly avoided his eyes, " Why do you even cry after being a man?", she asked trying to keep her cold voice.

" Men do cry, Sulli..", said Sehun still looking at the girl.

" Stop talking about nonsense and.. I want to tell you that we need to separate the bedrooms.", said Sulli, folding her hands in front of her chest.

" Separate the bedrooms?", he asked with a frown on his face.

" I can't share this room with you.", she said.

" This is impossible. So how can I tell Seli when she asks me?", he asked still trying to face the cold girl.

" It's not my bussiness. You can say what you want. But I can't share a room with a man I hate.", she said incisively that made his heart break again. How many time she had to break his heart and when will she put the pieces back...

" .. Alright..", he said and closed his eyes trying to calm himself down.

" You can leave now.", she said and Sehun took his steps out of the room. As soon as he closed the door, she dropped herself down on the mattress.

" What's wrong with me..?", she murmured herself and touched her left chest where can be still feeled the rapid heartbeat of her.

She gulped down, " .. Was this heart.. really.. beating for.. that man?", she murmured again. Then she closed her eyes tightly.

She shook her heart, " No. It's so ridiculous, Choi Sulli. How could you even fall for that kind of stupid guy?.. It's so clueless.", she said to herself.

▪▪▪▪▪

Sehun came out of the spare room and went to Seli's room. He opened the door and peeked his head into the room first. A smile appeared on his lips looking at his little girl still  sleeping soundly. He opened the door wider and let himself enter the room.

" Our princess, Seli..", he caressed her cheek gently after sitting on the bed. The kid opened her eyes rubbing her sleepy eyes.

" Wake up now, you've to go to the kindergarten..", he said with a smile. The kid snuggled to him more that made him to chuckle.
Why this kid is so similar to her mother?.. Sulli always used to do like that when he woke her up..

" No, Seli.. Wake up now.. Let's go to clean yourself.", he lifted her by the arms out of the bed and walked out of the room. They headed to the bathroom, but Sehun stopped his way when he saw Sulli standing in front of her room with the sleepy figure. He missed her so badly. It had been a long time that he hadn't seen her like that.

" Why are you staring at me, Idiot?", her voice snapped him out of his thoughts. And he immediately averted his eyes to somewhere else.

" Omma, Good morning.", the kid in his arms gave a morning greet to the girl.

" Inn.", the girl just gave a smile to the kid, fake smile for exact.

" Let's go, Seli.", Sehun cut them off and moved further to the bathroom. Sulli rolled her eyes and followed them.

Sehun made Seli stand on the chair in front of the basin so that Seli could see herself in the mirror. While Sehun was putting some toothpaste on her brush, Sulli just stared at them leaning on the door frame. She folded her arms looking at Sehun who was brushing Seli's teeth from back.

Suddenly, the kid took the toothbrush from him, " I can do it by myself now, Appa.", she said with the incoherent voice because of the foam in her mouth.

" Yeah, she's grown up enough to clean herself. You're keeping the kid's growth down.", said Sulli that made him to look at her.

" You're such a stupid, Oh Sehun.", she said and turned back to her room. Sehun sighed with his hands on his hip. What can he do between this daughter and mother?