My Love

" Explain now, Mom..", Sulli suddenly broke the tight silence in the room, " Why Oh Sehun is my husband just in the time while I was unconscious?".

Yoon Ah sighed and looked at the window, the night already fell. " Mom, tell me.", she said again, but this time she sounded unpatient.

" This is not first accident, Ssul..", Yoon Ah started to talk as Sulli gave attention to her fully.

" What do you mean, Mom? I went out with the car you gave and I met an accident, didn't I?", Sulli asked.

" Yeah, you did.. But that accident was last .. 5 years ago.. This is your second accident.", Yoon Ah turned to look at her.

" .. No way.. So during that 5 years, where were I? Why can't I remember these years?", Sulli sounded so nervous and frightened.

" You.. had Anmesia..", Yoon Ah said and covered her mouth with her plam, as her tears started to roll down. She was sad for her daughter who forgot all of her family, which was a part of her life.

She left the room before her tears bursted out. Sulli stared at her blanket but all she saw was the black wall.

" ..Ssul--"

" Don't call me like that. What are you to call me like that?!", said Sulli almost shouting.

" Ok.. Choi Sulli.. Why can't you talk me back? .. Why always making me fool who talking alone..?", asked Sehun.

" You're already a fool since the first place.", said Sulli coldly.

"Why are you so bitter towards me?", asked Sehun.

" You're the most disgusting and annoying person for me. I can't see you as a normal human. I don't know why I hate you.. All I know is I hate you the most among all of the students.. Since you're Oh Sehun, I hate all which are dealing with you!"

" Argh!!!", Sulli yelled messing around. She could remember clearly how her relationship with Sehun. Now what? The guy she hated is now her husband? The people tried to fool her or what?

" Ssul..", Sulli looked at the door and found her three friends, Taehyung, Dasom and Chorong.

" Are you ok?", Taehyung asked placing the fruits they took on the table.

" Yeah..", she at least smiled at her friends. Dasom and Chorong sat at each edge of her bed while Taehyung was standing beside.

" Tell me now.", Sulli suddenly broke the silent wall.

" .. What?", Chorong nerously asked.

" I know why you all suddenly visit me.. It's to tell about my lost life..", said Sulli. The three friends looked at each other.

Finally, Taehyung decided, " Ok.. I'll tell you.. Listen all carefully.".

" Last 5 years ago, you met an accident and you had Anmesia. You forgot all, including us and your Mom. You even called her 'Omma', unlike usual you. But while you were difficult to see as friends, you were always fine if you're with Sehun.".

" No way. That's wrong since that time.", Sulli interrupted him.

" Yeah. It's wrong. We all did know. But seeing you as a happy person around Sehun, we didn't want to stop you, because you were changed into a different person, in the better way. You weren't arrogant anymore. You was even afraid to be hated by Suzy.", Taehyung said.

" Yeah, Ssul.. For that, you even tried to be friend with her. I stopped you saying that you would regret that. But you didn't even listen to me and tried to get well with Suzy. But all you got from her was just ignorance and pains. At that time, the one who was always beside you was Sehun..", said Dasom. Sulli's eyes started to beam up into tears. Why she couldn't remember that at all?