His life

His tears were rolling down, while running along the hospital wheeled bed which Sulli was lying on.

When they reached in front of the operation room, " Mr. you can't follow. So wait outside.", said a nurse. Other nurses and doctors were already bringing Sulli into the room.

" Please take care of her.", he said to the nurse.

" We'll try our best.", she replied and went into the room, leaving Sehun alone at the quiet hall. He sat at a bench near him, lifelessly. He leaned against the white wall behind him and rubbed his face, his tears with his palms.

" Oh Sehun, if something bad happens to her, I'll never forgive you.", he reminded himself while his tears still found no way to stop.

After a moment, a nurse came out of the operation room. Sehun immediately got up and went to her.

" How is she?", he asked first before she could say anything.

" We need to operate her right now. She has to give birth to the baby.", said the nurse.

" Operate?  .. Give Birth? .. But her pregnancy is only 7 months.", said Sehun.

" We know it. But she's now pouring her blood too much. If she's not operated now, it can be dangerous not only for her life, but also the baby's life.", said the nurse. Sehun felt like his world stopped. He had never dreamed this terrible thing would happen to them.

" Mr. Please. We need your sign.", the nurse said ruining his thoughts.

Letting out a heavy sigh, he took the pen and signed on the paper which the nurse handed to him.

As soon as the nurse entered the room again, Sehun dropped himself on the bench. His finger ran through his hair frustratedly.

' What if something bad happen to her during the operation? Will this operation success? .. What if something bad happen to our baby..?', many question ran though his head. Just the fear of him.

" No.. It's not like that.. It'll never be... She'll be ok.. They will be ok..", he murmured alone while shaking his head slightly.

" Argh!", he messed his hair and cried until his heart felt relieved.

" Please.. God... Don't make my life die.. If something bad happen to them, I'll be dead.. Please.. don't take them away from me..", he said clasping his hands together, his tears rolling down on his cheek uncontrolly.

Times flew fast. The moment Sehun could get his sense back was when the doctors and nurses came out of the operation room. They were with unconscious Sulli on the bed. Sehun got up from the bench in a quick way and ran towards them. He looked at the sleeping Sulli and then to the doctors.

" How is she?", he asked.

" The operation was successful.. Now, she needs a lot of rest and sleep..", said a doctor. Finally the block in his throat fell off after hearing that she was ok afterall.

" Thanks. Thanks a lot.", he said bowing to them many times. He was totally forget about one certain thing. Time had seemed stop for him when he saw a nurse coming out of the operation room, not only her, there was something in her arms, that caused him to stop his thin smile.

" I'm sorry, Mr. Oh .. We tried our best.. We tried to save your baby.. But we can't grantee her life now.. The baby needs the special treatment for her life.. She must be hard to breathe..", said the doctor.

" .... She? ... A girl..?", he asked after walking towards the nurse who was carrying his daughter.

" Yeah.. Mrs. Oh gave birth to a baby girl.. But we are truely sorry for that the baby is not healthy.. She was born without getting full period of pregnancy, but fortunately, she has already had her full organs.. All she needs for now is to get treated in the kid's emergency room..  She needs oxygen mask to breathe properly..", said the doctor. His tear dropped on the cold floor when he heard it. His daughter was now in danger.. and it was all his fault. Suddenly, a loud cry hit the silent hall. It was from his little daughter.