Believe

" Choi Sulli!", " Oh Sehun!", Dasom, Chorong and Taehyung started to find their two friends who was nowhere to be found in the house. Sulli and Sehun woke up from their deep slumber because of these noises.

The first thing which Sulli saw as soon as she opened her eyes was a broad chest. She gasped, she tried to move but there were arms which were wrapping around her. She brought her eyes to look at the face and found Sehun was still half-sleeping. But, he too, widened his eyes as soon as he saw Sulli in his arms. They could feel that their bodies were all naked under the sheets. They didn't utter even a word and tried to recall their last night. Sehun's fingers ran through his hair as soon as he remembered what happened between them.

" Choi Sulli!", they heard Dasom's voice again.

" Are you inside?", Dasom knocked the door.

" .. .. Inn..", Sulli answered enough for Dasom to hear.

" Sehun, too?", Chorong asked.

Sulli gulped and looked at Sehun who was also looking at her. " Ye.. Yeahh..", they didn't want to lie them.

" Ok.. It's enough.. We're worried about you two. We thought you two lost.. Are you ok?", Taehyung asked. They thought Sulli and Sehun just shared a room for last night, nothing more. They didn't think that kind of stuff.

" ..Yeah.. We're fine..", Sulli replied after a short silence.

" Ok, then.. If you two finish cleaning, get to downstairs.. We're going to make our breakfast.", said Dasom and they headed to downstairs to prepare their breakfast.

After knowing that they left, Sulli looked at Sehun again.

" ..We...", Sehun tried to break the cold silence.

" .. messed up..", Sulli ended his sentence.

Sehun lifted her chin with his fingers to look at him, " .. I'm sorry..", he caressed her cheek.

" .. No.. It's not your fault.. We were together.. not only you..", said Sulli, snuggled into his chest, avoiding his gaze.

" ..Regret?", he asked, but for real, he was afraid to hear her answer.

" .. No.. I don't regret.. because I believe you.. You'll never leave me, so I don't regret for giving my life to you..", said Sulli.

His lips curled up into a smile and kissed her crown deeply. " I love you, Ssul..", he whispered.

" .. I love you, too..", she smiled.

" Oh.. You two arrived.. Have the seats.", Dasom gave the two plates of fried rice to them.

" We're going to visit around the island..", said Dasom.

" We'll go everywhere and do everything what we didn't do at the highschool..", said Chorong, smiling.

" Ssul, you're going to come with us, right?", asked Dasom, but they got no response from her. So they looked at Sulli who was spacing out, playing with her meal.

" Ssul .. .. Choi Sulli.", she raised her voice.

" Hmm?", finally Sulli got her sense back.

" I asked if you would come with us.", Dasom repeated her words.

" Oh.. Yeah, I---".

" No. She won't come with you. We've somewhere to go, only us.", Sehun interrupted them.

".. Ok, then..", Dasom nodded, but they all noticed that there was something weird between the couple. Taehyung eyed the two people who was sitting face to face but he found no eye contacts between them like before.