Something wrong

Sulli entered her house while smiling like an idiot.

" Happy Birthday, my lovingly girl!", Sulli was so amazed and amused at the same time when she saw her mom, Song Yoon Ah, was standing in front of her holding a birthday cake, as soon as she opened the door.

" Mom..", her smile was more meaningful and wider than before.

" Sorry for that I didn't celebrate your last birthdays.. I'm so busy.. I hope you understand..", said Yoon Ah.

" I do understand you..", said Sulli smiling.

" Come here..", Yoon Ah put the cake on the table and wided her arms for her daughter. Without hestitation, Sulli went towards her mom and accepted her bear hug.

" Long time no hug with you like that.. You're so warm...", said Yoon Ah hugging Sulli tightly.

" Thanks , Mom.. Thanks for not forgetting my birthday..", said Sulli.

" Sulli, you're my only daughter.. How can I forget your birthday.. .. Oh, wait. I have a gift for you..", said her mom, releasing the hug. She took something out from her bag.

A key, a car key, Sulli looked at her mom confusedly.

" It's for you.. I prepared a new car for you..Now, the car is in the garage.. You can use it from tomorrow on..", said Yoon Ah.

" Really? .. So can I try it tomorrow? .. I'm really eager to drive it..", said Sulli like an innocent kid.

" Of course, you can, since tomorrow is weekend.. You can drive around as much as you can..", said Yoon Ah. Sulli nodded her head smiling.

" Now.. Come and enjoy your birthday cake..", then they headed to the cake.

Sehun came back home with his bruised lips and fists. He saw his dad was drinking wine at the dinning room, but he just ignored him and headed to his room.

But Sehyung stopped him, " Yah, Oh Sehun, don't you even know how to notice me?".

" Yes. I don't know that since you didn't teach me like that. You never teach me how to greet others. All you know is to hide me from them..", said Sehun with his poker face.

" Yah, Oh Sehun---- ..... Did you fight again?", Sehyung changed the topic when he saw his son's bruises.

" You don't need to care.", said Sehun.

" You're really annoying. .. Can't you stay without any fights even for a while?", said Sehyung. Sehun just shrugged his dad's admonishment off and started walking again.

" You have to move another school. If you are still in my school, my school's image can get down because of you..", said his dad.

" Do as you like.", said Sehun and went to his room.

Sulli started driving alone when the sun started to rise. She was so happy since that car was the first present from her mom after a long time. And the necklace at her neck was from the boy who she cherished the most. How can she not be happy?

She decided to drive to the downtown area since the roads in the city were so busy. She enjoyed her driving skill, listening to the song, 'Baby' by Exo...

Suddenly her phone rang, she took the earphone into her right ear and answered the call.

" Hello?", she answered cheerfully.

" Good morning, Choi Sulli.", her smile turned into a straight line as soon as she heard the other line's voice.

" What's matter, Bae Suzy?", Sulli asked formally.