We

Sehun kept looking for her here and there, but it made him more brun in fire, he couldn't find her easily. The sun went down bit by bit, Sehun was going to crazy for his missing wife. He used the flashlight in his phone when it got dark.

" Sulli!", he shouted her name while his eyes were roaming around.

" S..ehun..", he heard that soft muffle from his left sight.

The light immediately went to the place where the voice came from, " Sulli?", " Where are you, Ssul?".

" I.. I'm.. here..", Sehun immediately ran towards there.

" Where? I can't find you.", he said, he was totally frustrated.

" I.. I.. Here..", said Sulli weakly. Sehun looked beside him and found her sitting weakly beside a big stem.

" Ssul!", he immediately ran towards her and hugged her. Sulli hugged his neck so tightly, same went with Sehun.

" You know how much I worried?", he said between the hug.

" I.. I'm afraid..", she said, Sehun couldn't scold her anymore after finding how much she was being weak and helpless.

" Alright.. It's ok.. I'm here, with you..", he said rubbing her back.

" Why did you leave that place?", he asked when Sulli seemed to be ok.

" I left to find you.. You took too long.. So I thought something bad happened to you.. I lost my way since my head is dizzy. Finally, I ended up sitting here.", she said.

" .. I'm sorry.. .. Let's go back ..", he said and helped her to stand up properly.

They started walking, producing the sound of cracking leaves, Sulli kept clingy to him more, and Sehun never released her from his arms.

Suddenly, Sulli stopped walking. " Why? What's wrong?", he asked worriedly, while she was bending her upper body down.

" My tummy.. Agh.. It's hurt..", she said, so in the weak tone. Sehun felt like a big stone hit his head, she couldn't be hurt, any parts of her body, especially in her belly. She was sweating for bearing the large pain. Sehun kneeled down while his back was facing her.

" Get on my back.", he said and Sulli followed his words, she couldn't refuse his offer, she was too weak to walk on her own.

" Hold on me tight. I'll bring you to somewhere your pain can lose, as soon as possible..", he said, Sulli wrapped her arms around his neck.

To be his honest, he didn't know where to go, even though he knew he should bring her to a hospital. But he didn't know there's a hospital around this forests and mountains. The fate was sometimes cruel to him, he even fell down on his knees while carrying her on his back. It's not because Sulli was heavy, but because his legs were aching as he walked all the time to find her. But he tried to get up hardly, his mind was all on her. He didn't aware to take care whether his body was aching or not. He needs to take care of his wife and his baby.

Fortunately, he found a house at the end of the mountain. It's already night, so there was no bus around. But he need to bring her to somewhere she can rest, then he headed to that japanese house.

" Excuse me? Is there anyone else?", he knocked the wooden door hardly while she was already unconscious on his back.

A middle age woman came to open the door, " What can I help you?", she asked when she saw Sulli on his back, unconsciously.

" I need to bring her to a doctor. But I can't find any houses or hospitals around here, except this.", said Sehun catching his breathe.

" What's happening to the girl?", she asked.