Heartbeat

" Seli, should we watch a movie?", Sehun tried to persuade the kid who was boring.

" Good!", the kid gave a little thumb up.

" Ok.. So.. what should we watch?", he asked.

" That.", the girl pointed at one which he held. His smile appeared.

" It's the one which Omma likes.", Seli said again. Sehun forced a smile to his daughter.

" Ok.. Let's watch this.", he played the movie and sat on the couch, beside his daughter.

When there was a family scene, he couldn't smile anymore. He missed her. He missed her so badly.

Flashback ~~~

Sehun closed the room door slowly and gently not to make a noise to wake them up.

But he knew he failed when he heard that, " Hun..", the sleepy voice of his dear wife.

" You awake?.. Sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up..", he said as he walked to the bed.

" I fell asleep in the difficult situation..", she said, with her eyes closed.

" Why?", he asked after placing his bag just beside the bed, and then sat on the bed, beside her.

" .. Seli doesn't sleep well..", she said as she sat up, they looked at their daughter who was looking at the ceiling, with the wide eyes and her legs kicking the air.

Sehun smiled at the sight of his daughter, he passed over Sulli and went beside Seli. So Seli was then between her parents.

" Our Seli.. Why don't you sleep well?", he asked smiling to her, caressing her pink cheek.

" .. A.. ppa..", Sehun's eyes widened and so did hers. They looked at each other and smiled.

" Seli, say it again.. You just called me 'Appa'?", Sehun asked with a grin plastering on his lips.

" .. Appa..", the kid said again and kicked the air chuckling.

" She just called me 'Appa', Ssul.", he said with the exciting voice.

" Seli's grown up now..", Sulli pinched her cheeks and smiled.

" You don't sleep well because you miss me?", the father was excited again.

" Maybe, Hun.. She was crying all the time before you came back.", Sulli answered instead of the kid.

" You did, our Seli.?.. Let me kiss you.", he said and kissed her forehead holding her small hand into his big palm.

" And ..", he looked at the mother who was smiling, looking at their daughter, " Ssul..".

When she looked at him, he pointed his lips that caused her to pout but smiled finally, " You don't need it, now. You can kiss Seli.", she said.

" It's different, Ssul.. Nothing can replace your lips. Not even Seli's..", he said. As soon as his words ended, Seli kicked his face with her legs, that made Sulli burst into laughter.

" Yah, Oh Seli.. Don't be like that. She's your Omma..", Sehun said pouting. At that time, Sulli grabbed his necktie and pulled him closer, gave a soft peck on the lips.

" Enough? .. Then, let's sleep.. You've to go to college tomorrow.", said Sulli.

" If you kiss me all night, I'm ok if I can't go to the college.", Sehun said, earning a pillow hit from the wife.