Gone

Sehun was lying on the bed because of his fever, hugging the blanket to reduce the coldness around him. The room door opened revealing his beloved two, his wife and his daughter. The little girl ran towards her father and sat on the bed beside him. Sulli sat on the chair beside the bed.

" Does the fever still have?", Sulli asked while checking his temperature.

" I think it does. I still feel the coldness.", said Sehun with his barely heard voice.

" Don't you have anything to eat? I'll cook for you.", she said.

" Nothing.. I've no appetite.", said Sehun. The little girl looked at them with her big eyes.

" I want to eat mushroom soup.", the kid suddenly announced her desire. Sehun smiled and ruffled her hair.

" Our princess wants to eat mushroom soup?", he asked and the girl nodded. " Ok,  then.. I'll eat that too.", he said and looked at Sulli.

" Ok.. I'm going to do my best for my husband and daughter.", she said smiling and left the room, Seli was left with Sehun.

" Appa.", Sehun turned his head to his little girl with a smile. " Why is Appa lying in the bed like that?", she asked, kid's curiosity.

" .. Appa is sick now..hmm .. ill, you got what I mean, right?", he answered.

" Yes. It's really bad when Seli was ill either.. Now.. Appa must be tired, aren't you?", she asked.

" No. I'm ok.", he answered with a thin smile.

" Seli will heal you with this.", she bent down and pecked his cheek. Sehun smiled, how could his daughter be cute like this?

" Thanks, my princess.", he said and pinched her chummy cheek.

" By the way, Appa.. Since you are sick like this, you can't go with Omma?", Seli asked.

" .. Where will Omma go?", he asked.

" Omma said she would go to somewhere after sending me to the kindergarten..", said Seli. Sehun fell into silence for a while thinking that where his wife would go. They had never talked about that.

" Seli is annoying to Appa?", his thoughts were cut by the voice which just entered the room with a tray.

" No, Omma. I'm healing Appa.", said the girl.

" That is? .. Ok, then. Come on, let's enjoy the soup.", she put the tray down on the table beside the bed. Seli sat on the chair where Sulli sat for a while ago. Now, Sulli sat in the place of Seli.

" Where will you go?", Sehun asked.

" Hmm?", Sulli smiled looking at her daughter enjoying the soup well.

" Seli said you would go somewhere.", Sehun said.

" Ah.. That? Yeah. I've to go for the work. You know the work I was assigned last week. It starts today.", she said.

" Where?", he asked.

" Busan.", she answered.

" To Busan? Alone?", he asked with a frown. She nodded.

" No. You can't go.", he said.

" Why?".

" It's dangerous for you to get a long drive . Morever, you're alone. I can't let you go.", he said.

" Hun..", she held his hand and squeezed it a bit, " I'm ok.. I can drive well now.", she said.

" But I feel uneasy for that. Don't go. You can go later when I'm fine. Let's go together at that time.", he insisted. The little Seli just looked at them eating the soup.