Her first smile

" What's wrong with my daughter?", Yoon Ah asked to the doctor after taking a seat in front of him.

" I think she had lost her memories.. In the accident, her head was hit so badly. She didn't get much injuries but there is something wrong about the blood circulation in her head... That's why she can't remember the past..", the doctor explained to her.

" How can we do for her to remember the past quickly?", asked Yoon Ah.

" We can't do anything.. It all depends on her fate.. Perhaps, she can remember the past after weeks or months.. If she is fortunate, she can remeber after years... As the worst, she may not remember .. forever .. until her last breath..", as soon as Yoon Ah heard that breaking news, her heart was hurt for her poor daughter.

But she had to be strong and try to do the best for her precious daughter.

" Sulli's now in the Seoul hospital."
As soon as Taehyun heard that news, he ran towards the hospital where Sulli was. He didn't care about the others anymore, even his training time.

As soon as he arrived the hospital, he rushed towards the counter.

" In which room the patient Choi Sulli is?", Taehyung asked to the counter trying to catch his breath from running.

" In room Num.203, fourth floor.", as soon as he got the room number, he left like a thunder to the elevator.

As soon as he reached in front of the room No.203, he saw Sulli sitting on the bed facing the window. A thin smile crept on his lips when he saw his friend was being well, harmlessly.

He walked towards her bed and stood beside her. Sulli looked up to him once but immediately looked away like she didn't know him.

".. Ssul..", although he called her nickname, she didn't look at him again.

'Is she angry to me because I'm late to come to the hospital, to her?', he thought. He smiled at his own thought of her childishness.

He took a step forwards to her and bent to reach her level, hugged her whole-heartedly...

Because of his sudden hug, Sulli got shocked since she didn't know who was hugging her. To his surprise, Sulli pushed him to get herself free from his embrace.

" Who are you..?", her question made him gasped.

" .. Choi Sulli.. Stop kidding.. You're really shocking me.", said Taehyung.

" ..Do you know me..? .. I'm sorry but I really don't know who you are.. Maybe, you're one of the people who know me well.. I'm really sorry for that I can't remember you..", said Sulli bowing her head to him.

" Taehyung..", while Taehyung was shocking at her words, he heard someone calling his name. When he turned to look at and found Sulli's mom, Yoon Ah.

" So.. She's now losing her memories..?", Taehyung asked after Yoon Ah had explained to him all.

" Yes.. It can be so long.. But we have to help her to live like before.. my daughter, your friend., Choi Sulli..", said Yoon Ah. Taehyung nodded his head as a realization.

" Taehyung, where is Sulli?", asked Dasom who just arrived there with Chorong.

Dasom, Chorong and Taehyung entered Sulli's ward after knowing about Sulli's condition.

" Ssul, are you ok now?", asked Dasom after standing beside her bed with Taehyung and Chorong.

" ..Who are you?", dumb Dasom, she should introduce herself first.