Just for a word

" You awake..?", Sulli asked gently when she felt Sehun moved a bit. It was almost twilight, and Sehun was hugging her all the time while he was asleep.

" ... Inn..", Sehun replied with a 'Hmm' sound but he was still hugging her tightly.

" .. Sehun.. So can I get up now?", asked Sulli awkwadly because of her heartbeat with their position, it was her first heartbeat for Oh Sehun.

" .. For a while.. Just for a while.. If someone's not be with me now, I can be crazy for real..", Sehun murmured , Sulli felt sorry for his loneliness, so she still stayed in his arms without a word.

Sulli moved her hand to his back and patted it like a mom who was singing a lullaby to her son. Sehun smiled faintly and put his chin at the top of her head.

" Take the medicine, you get?", said Sulli while getting her bag from the floor, beside the bed.

" Where are you going?", asked Sulli immediately as soon as Sehun rose up from the bed.

" I'm going to take you home..", said Sehun.

" No.. You can't.. You've a fever.. It's not good for you to go out now. I'll go by myself, I'm not a kid.", said Sulli.

" No.. I can still go out, and I'm not a kid either.", Sehun insisted.

" No, you--", Sehun spun her body by holding her shoulders that made Sulli stopped her popping.

" Choi Sulli, I'm a man for God's sake.. Don't treat me like I'm a weak girl. ... Let's go..", he said and guided her to the door, to downstairs.

" Yah, Oh Sehun, you---", Sehyung was about to scold Sehun for hiding in the room all the day until then but he halted when he saw not only Sehun but also a girl beside him. Sulli got shocked as soon as she saw the president of their school in Sehun's house.

But she kept her curiosity and bowed at him, " Good evening, President. Oh..". But Sehyung ignored her and prepared to leave his room.

" She's greeting you.", Sehun's warning stopped him, but he ignored again.

" Dad.", Sehun called that with the dangerous voice, Sulli's eyes widened as soon as Sehun called him 'Dad'.

" Why do I need to care a little girl like her?", Sehyung started to attack him.

" Please mind your words. She's one of your students, you shouldn't treat her like that.", said Sehun, Sulli held his sleeves not to argue with his dad.

But Sehun took her hand into his and said, " Ok.. Don't patronize to her if you don't want. .. But don't show your rude attitude to her, never again.", then Sehun went out of the house, with Sulli, leaving his dad feeling annoyed.

" So, President. Oh is your father?", asked Sulli, they were sitting at each swing at playground near her house.

" .. It's ridiculous, right? I'm the son of that unique president.", said Sehun scoffing.

" .. I don't think your relationship with him is good..", said Sulli.

" Yeah.. we're never in the good term.. To be honest, the reason why I became like a psycho is him.. He thought me as a real fool, he doesn't want to lay bare about me as his son.. That's why no one know that I'm his son.. except you..", said Sehun, staring at Sulli.

" .. But.. you shouldn't treat him like that... No matter what, he's your father..", said Sulli.

" It's enough, Sulli. I don't want to hear more than this..".

" Father...? .. Which father treats their child as a psycho, send them to the hospital, alone, with the psychosis. And.. he's not like a father for me at all since he's replacing many women in my mom's place..", Sehun finally blurted out his feelings.