Fear

Sehun took the spoonful of mushroom soup which Sulli cooked for him.

" You like it that much?", she asked looking and satisfying how much he was enjoying his meal.

" Yeah. Very much.", he answered looking at her with a smile. Sulli smiled faintly, she took out a chair and sat on it, face to face with him.

She bit her lower lip while looking at her husband, who was just eating his mushroom soup. " .. Sorry..", she said it without looking at him. Sehun stopped his eating and looked up to her.

" Sorry for not believing you.. and your love.. I'm sorry for being selfish.. I didn't think about you..", said Sulli.

" Ssul.. Don't be sorry.. I can understand you.. Husband and wife can't always be in good terms, right? .. They can fight and argue sometimes too.. And that makes their love stronger.. That is what husband and wife means..", said Sehun. Sulli smiled at him with the tears pooling in her eyes.

" Ohh.. My wife is getting emotional these days.. Maybe, because of your pregnancy..", said Sehun while his thumb was wipping her tears which was already on her cheeks.

" I love you..", she said between her sobs.

Sehun let out of a chuckle and, " I love you too.", they smiled to each other.

That's their world... They can shine with each other's light without any lights else...

After 5 months

" Bye, I'll be back as soon as possible.", said Sehun biding a goodbye to her.

" Ok, take care on your ways..", said Sulli. And then Sehun leaned down to peck her lips.

" Take care yourself too..", he said and left Sulli, standing at the door of their house.

Sulli smiled looking at him who was already in his car. She closed the door and went inside after seeing him left.

She walked holding her big belly and went to the kitchen to clean the dinning table at which they had breakfast in the morning.

Her pregnancy had been over 7 months, and she wasn't allowed to go to the college with her unlighten body. Of course, Sehun, her husband was the one who made her not to go to the school. He thought it was so dangerous for her to go outside, especially to the crowded places like college. So he got the furlough for her and told her to rest at home before she would give birth.

" Hey, Sehun!", Chen made a high five with Sehun, who just entered the school.

" How is your day?", he asked. Chen has been a friend of Sehun since a few months ago.

" Good as usual.. Have you ever seen me unhappily?", Sehun asked playfully.

" You can say like that.. since you have a tonic at your home..", Chen hit his back but, not too hard  to get Sehun hurt. Sehun just smiled at his word and didn't say anything, since it's all truth what he was talking.

" Sehun!", they looked back at the annoying familiar voice of her who just ran towards their direction.

Lee Keumjo had been bothering Sehun without giving up even a bit. Besides, there was no Sulli at their college, she had been more audacious to get close to Sehun.

" Let's go to the caféteria.", she said after standing in front of them.

" Sunbae, also me?", Chen asked.

" Of course. Let's go.", said Keumjo.

" I won't. Just you two go.", said Sehun and was about to leave. Keumjo stopped him by holding his arm.