Forget-me-not

" Why? Why did you do like that? Why are you hating me that much?", Sulli asked to Suzy, they were at the rooftop.

" I hate you without a reason.. And I did it because I want to remind you about your real life.. the life being bullied..", said Suzy, folding her arms in front of her chest.

" But you shouldn't do that much. No matter what happened, we are classmates.. You should know about the respect on your classmates.", said Sulli.

" Respect? .. Choi Sulli, it's right that you've changed a lot. ..If the old Choi Sulli knew about the respect, we didn't need to reach this far! The old you, didn't even know anything except for Kim Taehyung. You didn't care about anyone except him. You're such a slut who is being clingy to a boy! .. Now, how good! He's going to leave you because of this case. .. You. left. nothing..", said Suzy.

" .. No.. He'll never leave me.. He promised me..", said Sulli.

" Promises are meant to be broken.. .. Wait and look, all of your friends, will leave you slowly..", said Suzy and pushed her by shoulders.

" .. Whatever.. You're the one who envy me.. That's why you hate me like that.. If you can reduce that envy, you can live freely and happily without any hates..", said Sulli, although she attacked against Suzy, her heart was already crying because of Suzy's words earlier. She got afraid to be left by people she loves....

" Yah! How dare you to admonish me?!", maybe, Sulli's words hit her wound, Suzy got serious and she raised her palm to slap Sulli.

But before she could slap, a hand grasped her wrist and stopped her.

" You're disturbing my peaceful sleeping..", said Sehun ruffling his hair with another hand, in annoyance. Sulli and Suzy looked at her weirdly, how could he appear suddenly...?

Suzy pulled her hand from his grip and glared at him. " Choi Sulli still has that psycho even if Kim Taehyung dumps on you..".

" Enjoy your lives for each other... Psycho and Amnesiac... How match..", Suzy smirked for the last time and then left.

Sehun turned to face Sulli who was staring at the floor, " Are you ok---", Sehun stopped his words, when Sulli lifted her face to him.

Tears... He saw her tears.. Before Sehun could do something, she quickly spun her own body that caused her back face him. Although Choi Sulli had changed, her high ego was still growing in her mind, she couldn't cry in front of someone...

Sehun raised his hand to pat her shoulder, to comfort her, but he thought he shouldn't. He knows that Sulli doesn't like being weak, and she doesn't want others to comfort her like she's a weak girl. So he spun his body either and their backs met, but he didn't leave her alone, just standing to face the opposite side of hers...

Sehun ruffled his wet hair after geting out of the bathroom. He saw a shinning thing, just under his bed. He bent down to take it and found it was a necklace. And unknowingly, he felt familiar with it.... Oh, Sulli!..

Yes.. It was Sulli's that she used to wear all the time...

But how it had been in his room? .. Suddenly, he remembered the moment that they hugged on the bed, so it dropped down at that time.

'I'll give it back to her, tomorrow..', he thought and placed it on his nightstand. Then he made his way to downstairs for dinner, lonely again.

" Sulli, you're losing something?", asked Sehun, on their way to the cafeteria.

Sulli didn't take much time to think and said, " .. Inn.. I lost my necklace... at the day when you fell sick.".