I'm hurt

Sulli shrugged their hands off and looked at each of them.

" What's wrong with you two? You two are making me frustrated!", said Sulli.

" .. V. I can't go with you today because I want to rest. So go back home for now.", Sulli said to Taehyung.

" And Sehun, .. go back home too..", said Sulli looking at Sehun.

After letting out a sigh, she turned back from them and went into her house. After giving glares to each other, they left to their own way, opposite from each other.

" Ssul.. I'm sorry for yesterday..", said Taehyung, on their way to school.

"No.. I'm sorry too.. I was so depressed yesterday.. And sorry for that I can't keep my promise to go with you.. But I can go tonight..", said Sulli.

" It's ok.. If you don't still feel well, we can go later..", said Taehyung.

" No.. I can go since I'm ok now..", Sulli insisted. Taehyung nodded his head smiling to her.

" By the way, yesterday, what happened to you, exactly?", he asked.

" Ah.. It's .. I had a problem with Suzy..", said Sulli.

" Why? .. For the grade again?", Taehyung thought that there was nothing for them to fight, except about the marks.

" No.. I .. told her to be friend.. But she said we could never be friends and she reacted to me seriously.. like bullying to me.. I was so shocked at her reaction and felt afraid of her..", Sulli explained to him.

" You're acting like a fool, Choi Sulli. I'm not shocked for her reaction because she is normal like before.. The one who getting weird is you.. You, Choi Sulli wants to be friend with Bae Suzy? .. It sounds ridiculous..", said Taehyung.

" Why?", asked Sulli confusingly.

" Because you hate her so much before.. Since she started to move our school, you've been hating her so much. I don't know why.. But you told me once, that you two had been classmates at the primary school before you moved to our school...", said Taehyung.

" How much I hate her?", she asked.

" Too much, bitterly.. Maybe, you hate them the most in our highschool.", said Taehyung.

" Them? So who is another one?", Sulli caught his unexpected words.

" .. It's ..", Sulli looked at him with the curious eyes.

" .. Oh Sehun..", her orbs were rounded since she had never expected to hear that name as the person she used to hate.

" Alone again?", Sehun turned his head to look at her who was walking towards him. Sulli stood next to him, facing the school field.

" Are you feeling better now?", asked Sehun.

" I'm not sick.. And I'm not weak.", said Sulli rolling her eyes.

Sehun smiled a bit and said, " Right.. You're the unique Choi Sulli who can't fall down easily..".

Sulli stared at his side face, " Sehun.. Don't you hate me?", she asked suddenly.

Sehun looked at her weirdly and smirked, " Why do I have to hate you?".

" I know that.. I hated you so much.. And I ignored you all the time like you're not existing.. So you should hate me..", said Sulli. Sehun scoffed at her words and took a step closer to her, leaning closer to her face.

" You're not able to make me to hate you..", he whispered into her ears, Sulli blinked her eyes again and again. Sehun smirked at her reaction and started leaving the rooftop while his hands were in his pockets.