First Sin

" Ssul..", Sehun held her hands, on his waist.

" I said go.. .. Don't make me to get false hope.. If you do like that, it makes me more hurt..", he said, his tears didn't seem to stop. Although he's a man, he was a broken man.

" No.. it's not for false hope..", said Sulli, her head leaning on his back.

" .. I can't let you go..", said Sulli, that caused Sehun gasped, he didn't expect to hear that from Sulli. He broke her hug and spun his body to face her. He held her both shoulders and stared into her eyes.

" What did you just say?", he asked.

" .. I can't let you go, Sehun... I want to be with you..", said Sulli, her tears were streaming down.

" .. You don't love me, do you?", asked Sehun.

" .. ... I don't know anymore..", said Sulli, closing her eyes tight. Sehun could guess she had confused with her own feelings, it was her first time and so she couldn't know what love means...

" What's your feeling for me..? .. How do you feel about me..?", asked Sehun, Sulli opened her eyes and stared at him.

" .. I feel hurt whenever I see you're hurting.. I feel happy whenever I see you're happy.. I want to be the one who can make you smile, laugh and be happy.. I love the time when you are by my side.. But I hate the time when you ignore me and are mad at me.. I'm afraid to get hated by you..", said Sulli, sincerely.

A smile formed on his lips, between the tears. He immetiately pulled her into his arms and born her within his secure arms. " Thanks.. I finally get your love ..", said Sehun.

" Is it love?", she asked, innocently.

" Yes.. Love... I'm feeling the same for you.. We're in love, Ssul..", said Sehun, hugging her more tight.

" .. But... I don't know what is love..", said Sulli.

" It's ok.. I'm enough that you're feeling the same of me.. If you don't know what is love.. I'll lean you how to love me.. So please just keep your feelings for me.. Don't let them go..", said Sehun. Sulli nodded her head against his chest. They were pleasant in each embrace, no one could know how happy they were...

" Sehun!", Sehun averted his gazes to Sulli who was jogging towards him.

" What are you doing here?", Sulli asked, when she saw Sehun, standing at the gate of the school.

" I'm waiting for you..", Sehun replied with a smile.

" Let's go..", Sehun took her hand into his. Sulli got dumbfound at his sudden change, so she couldn't move her legs.

Sehun looked back to her and asked, " Why? .. I can't?", showing their knotting hands.

" No..I'm ok..", Sulli smiled at him and squeezed his hand slightly. They walked to their class, hand in hand.

" Ssul!", Sulli and Sehun stopped their way, when they heard a familiar voice from their back.

" Oh.. You two are already getting back together? .. We hadn't seen you two together in last days..", asked Dasom.

" Yeah..", Sulli smiled at her two friends.

" I'm happy to---".

" Wait!", Chorong cut her off. " There's somthing wrong with them.. Why they are holding hands..?", Chorong asked surprisingly, Dasom looked at their hands, in a shocked manner.

".. Don't tell us you two are..", Dasom couldn't say that word.

" Yeah.. We're dating..", Sehun completed her sentence.