Swear To the Sky

Sehun stared at their baby girl with a smile who was sleeping in the cuddle, beside the bed of Sulli. Sulli was also smiling looking at their baby.

" Her nose is just like yours..", Sulli murmured, but enough to be heard by Sehun.

" But she's still beautiful like you..", he said in murmur either. A thin smile formed on her pale-coloured lips when she heard that.

After examining the baby girl enough, Sulli sat on the bed, half-lying position. And Sehun sat beside her, on the edge of the bed. The atmosphere between them was as quiet as in the space. Sulli was playing with her own fingers while trying to find a word to tell him. Sehun was just staring at their baby.

" .. Why?.. Why did you leave that night?", she suddenly asked. His smile now faded away after hearing her question.

" .. I was fooled.. ", he said, replied with his muffle voice.

Sulli closed her eyes and let out of a sigh, " That girl again?", she asked, but she was wishing that it's not about her again. How many time they had to argue because of a nonsense girl.?

" .. Yeah.. But, please Ssul, don't take it wrong.", said Sehun, finally turned to face her.

" I want your reason. Why did you leave me at that late just because of her?", she asked with her firm, but calm voice.

Sehun sighed and silently thanked to her for giving him a chance to explain. " We had an arguement at the college at that day. I accidently hurt her ankle. As her words, Chen and I took her to her apartment. .. I didn't care whatever happening to her. But I couldn't ignore a person in pain because of me.. That night, she called me after a while you'd fallen asleep.. I refused to go.. But she lied that her ankle was so hurt. So.. I'd fallen into her trap totally.. " , said Sehun.

" Then why did you come back? If you go to her in the first place, you should stay with her whatever. ", said Sulli with her cold voice, she didn't know herself anymore. She knew well Sehun was being honest but her heart was turning into a mess after hearing that. Her heart was betraying her at all sudden.

" Ssul, why can't you believe me..? It's all truth.. I didn't lie.. ", he tried to get her trust back.

" Be honest. Are you sure .. that you have no feelings over her..?" , she asked and then nibbled her lips.

" No, Ssul. ", he answered firmly and gently.

" Why? She's pretty though. All boys can fall over her beauty .. Why ? ..You're also a boy.. ", said Sulli.

" Yeah, I'm a man. But I never fall for other girls who isn't you.. I swear to the sky. Ssul, you're the one for me, you're my wife, the mother of my baby.." , said Sehun.

" Don't you regret that you married me early ? Don't you hate me and my baby who are blocking your freedom?" , she asked, her tears started to roll down on her cheeks although she didn't let them to flow.

" How can you say that, Ssul? ", she could sense that he got angry since his voice suddenly tense. She closed her eyes tight and lowered her head down just to hide her tears. But she couldn't . Her sobs came out and her shoulders started shaking. He sighed pretty heavily and took her hands which were on the blanket, tightly wrapping each other.

" Listen, Ssul.. I don't love you just to get my happiness. I love you whether I'm happy or sad.. I don't need others for my happiness.. Even if you're my sorrow, I'll take it as a happiness.. Even if you hit me with the harsh words, I'll take it as the sweet words you always whispered me.. Even if you make me cry, I'll turn my tears into smile.. Even if you hurt me, I'll take it as you kiss me.. That's my love, Ssul.. That's how I love you.. I've loved you within the pains.. So, no one or nothing can break my love.. even you can't.. Please believe me.. I love you.. " he said and took her hands up to his face. His heart broke into pieces when she pulled her hands away when he was about to kiss her knuckles.