Wolf and Vampire

Sehun was walking back and froth of the bridge, his hands in the pockets of his pants, waiting for her. After a few seconds of waiting, Sehun saw Sulli jogging towards him.

" Waited too long?", Sulli asked, catching her breath from running.

" No.. just a bit..", said Sehun, feeling satisfied for that Sulli came to him.

" Why did you tell me to meet at this late?", asked Sulli.

" It's.. It's.. I don't know .. I just need someone now to be with me..", said Sehun. He didn't know himself that he missed her.

" Do you live alone..?", she asked.

" .. No.. with my dad..", said Sehun.

" So you have your family.. Why do you need others?", Sulli said looking at him.

" Tsk.. Stop it.. I don't like talking about that 'Family' topic..", said Sehun that made Sulli startled a bit.

" ..O-Ok.. So what do you want to do now..?", said Sulli changing the topic as he wanted.

" .. I don't know it either..", Sulli sighed at his answer.

She looked around for a moment. Finally, something caught her attention, the couple who was biking around happily.
Sulli grabbed his wrist and dragged him to somewhere.

Sehun looked at her hand holding his wrist and then to her, who was smiling for something. Unknowingly, a smile crept on his lips looking at her smile.

'I don't know why... but slowly.. I'm getting addicted to this unpredictable girl... So I'm afraid to face the time when she can get her memory back...'

Sulli and Sehun rent a bicycle like the other couples did although they weren't couple. After Sehun had got on the bike, Sulli took the backseat. Unknowingly, Sulli wrapped her hand around his waist that caused his heartbeat accelerated.

" Sehun, why don't you still bike?", asked Sulli, confusing at his halt.

" ..Ok.. So let's start our journey.. Ready?", asked Sehun, glancing back to her at the corner of his eyes.

" Ready!", Sulli replied cheerfully.

" Go!", then he started biking around like the other couples.

While biking, Sehun couldn't stop smiling for being together with her like that. For Sulli, she was just normal, being together with a friend is happiness. She raised her right hand into the air and felt the night breeze hitting her skin while her left hand was hugging him.

" Sehun, are you happy?!", she asked almost shouting, because of the noise on the road.

" Inn..", Sehun just said.

" I'm really happy with you.. I don't understand why being together with you can make me happy and relax..", said Sulli.

" .. I'm happy with you too..", said Sehun almost in whisper, so Sulli couldn't hear it.

But Sulli didn't mind about his silence, she was just feeling satisfied being closer to him like that. She even wrapped her both arms around his waist, Sehun's almost jumped out, but he was happy no matter what...

" Omma.. I can get lower marks than before. Maybe.. I also lose my intelligence with my memory..", said Sulli jokingly.

Yoon Ah sipped her coffee and said, " It's ok.. I can understand.. The most important thing is to relax your mind.. Don't be your mind as a mess.. You have to be happy..", smiling.

" Yes,Omma.. Thanks for everything..", said Sulli, then she got up from her seat and pecked her mom's cheek.

" Bye bye, Omma..".