What are you

" V...", Sulli and Taehyung were standing at the corridor of their school's rooftop side by side. .. V .. is the name that Sulli used to call Taehyung. That alphabet was only from Sulli. No one could call him like that .... except Sulli....

" Hmm?", Taehyung, being an obedient boy for Sulli, his bestfriend and ... his love.

" What are we?", asked Sulli weirdly.

" .. What do you mean..?", Taehyung asked confusedly against her weird question.

" What is our relationship?", asked Sulli. Taehyung felt weird for her question and he didn't know how to answer although he should answer 'Bestfriends' ... Most of the students knew that their love to each other was more than ..'Bestfriends'... But they were trying to lie themselves about their own feelings.

" Of course.. we're bestfriends..", said Taehyung after a thin silence.

" So what's your relationship with Dasom and Chorong?", asked Sulli.

" They're my bestfriends too..", said Taehyung after chuckling a bit for Sulli's question.

" .. Am I same .. with them .. for you..?", asked Sulli without giving up.

" .. Ssul.. What's wrong with you..? Why are you asking me .. such weird questions?", Taehyung felt uncomfortable for her questions.

" Just answer me..", said Sulli without moving her eyes away from the empty school field.

" .. You're different .. from them for me.. You're the only and rare flower in my garden like most important person in my life after my family.. No one can enter into .. my heart.. except you..", said Taehyung. These words were honest, no lies. He really thought her as a princess who he had to be loyal. His words could create a sincere and thin smile on the girl's lips.

" Ok.. It's enough.. I'm satisfied for your answer.. Let's go, the class is going to start..", said Sulli and left Taehyung first.

" Suzy, can you tell me about 'Dreams'..?", asked their English teacher.

" It's .. ", Suzy felt her tongue twisted to answer the sudden question that she didn't expect.

" Who can tell me about that?", asked their teacher after noticing Suzy's uneasiness over her question. So she decided not to force Suzy to answer. At that time, Sulli raised her hand without hestitation.

" Ok.. Sulli, answer it."

" Scientists say that the brain never really sleeps although people sleep. They say that things, are on our minds during the day, appear as dreams at night. But dreams are usually collections of scattered, confused thoughts and pictures. According to the scientists, dreams have positive effects on our lives.. They say that, during a dream, the brain concentrates on a problem and look for different solutions. In other words, we learn better if we dream.. There are pleasant dreams and terrifying dreams or nightmares, which occur towards dawn... The nightmares wake us up exhausted and sweating, with a rapid heartbeat. .. Most of the people prefer to have pleasant dreams, not nightmares..", as soon as Sulli's words ended, a wide grin formed on their teacher's red lips.

" Excellent answer, Sulli...", the students clapped for her success and some boys said, " Choi Sulli is smart.."

But Suzy couldn't be happy for Sulli since she's her rival. She gave a death glare to Sulli but Sulli just smirked at her jealousy. Taehyung.. happy for his bestfriend for being a smart student. For Sehun, he was just sleeping at the study time.

While Sulli, Dasom and Chorong were enjoying their lunch at the cafeteria, Dasom and Chorong couldn't stop to be proud for their bestfriend. Although it was not the first time that Sulli being smart, they felt satisfied that Sull could beat over Bae Suzy, the arrogant girl.